Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Ok, I guess that’s fine

As soon as you have let me know and I’ll change it ok :blush:

Damn, guess that’s one way of interpreting it.

Ch4 will have @jackofblades1991
Still working on ch3 just brainstorming before I call it a night. Any mug you would like btw? Also going with Brigand

Can you make a patch that leads me directly to chapter 3? I’m unable to beat ch.2

Ok, will let you know

I wanted to do something special, but i have the feeling i will late a lot to do it, so lets do something temporal.

Name: Marco

Mug: Marco

(Blinking is for losers)

If you could change the battle palette to make the armor green i would be grateful, or send me the actual one and i will change it myself.

Now, stats.

First, a lot of his stats are too terrible for a promoted class, 21 Hp is ridicolous, or 10 def for a general, i would like to increase those stats and his luck at least.

the second ever male mamkute, say hi to bantu

The general refuses to die unless Leon comes in. Kraff does 3 dmg against it with a silver bow lol.

Sadly I will be away most of the day today. But I want to say I hear everyone one the topic on the general must be fixed.
Also @Markex133 I can change the pallet green to match the armor and fix the stats.
I’ll also buff @KrashBoomBang
I’ll tweak ch2 as a whole so that it won’t be so dang hard @Areynor
Any and all other suggestions are welcomed

2 Likes

Thanks, looking forward to see the new patch

1 Like

Alright so here’s a great idea I need a map for chapter 4.

Here’s what we have so far
Chapter 1. Escape plain and simply
Chapter 2. Standard finish escaping
Chapter 3 drum rolllllll we end up in prison and have to escape
So what can chapter 4 be??

If I’m any one has any map ideas let me know.
So far I was thinking something along the guild lines of “working” hiding out with bandits primarily enemies are Pegasus knights, archers, and a ranger for the boss. You would also work along side @jackofblades1991he will be the bandit leader and is joinable.

So with all this said if anyone wants to create a map for all the chaos to happen let me know, post it here anything.

Also what are the thoughts on the green units that spawn in to aid the player on chapter 2?

Well given that we just escaped prison, so maybe a traverse from point A to point B stealth map (probably at night, cross X without being detected, or fight your way through)?

Or maybe we could have a defense map, where we defend some sort of location/hideout from an enemy wave. We get followed by antagonist and have to defend a location alongside jackofblades1991he. Lots of natural terrain here, and definitely something I might try to make a map out of.

also for the chapter two green units, the concept is neat, but the placement feels a little too early in the game. Being introduced to a miracle in chapter two is… something. I think it would be better utilized in a future chapter.

1 Like

after thumbing through the repository i really only found a few mugs I sorta like the idea of those being Bandit 2 (Parth) 16 either one works.
also I suppose a name would be it order. either Casval or just using Jack is fine.

1 Like

These will work perfectly now sure which one ill pick or which name tho

I’ll leave it to you. Same as the names, which ever one fits better.
I personally feel like left is casval and right is jack, but i’ll leave it to your disgression

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

Any chance to see the next patch today?

1 Like

Been working on it for the pass 5 hours…the skill system is no longer letting me give characters more skills at start. Ch1 had a huge rework because I deleted some stuff lol :sweat_smile: Ch3 is where I am working on no. I plan on having something rough out in a bit tho. And you all can tell me what you all think. I honestly need fresh eyes on it

2 Likes

I know I’ve repeated this… but, please, can you make a patch that nerfs every single enemy on ch 1-2 for me to get directly to ch.3 (I’m using a browser emulator where I can’t save, so that’s why I’d like to skip ch 1 also…)

1 Like