FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

I made stan’s EMS fix available.
This fix addresses an issue where global flags were not being saved.

Update FEBuilderGBA
and Apply this patch
and start your game with a new game.
I think the problem has been solved.

NAME=Fix ExSaveModule Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223
INFO=Fix Permanent eids Bug\r\nWith this fix, existing save data flags will be redefined and broken, so you will need to play a new game.

Note:
If you load existing save data without starting with a new game, the flags will be messed up.
This is because the storage area of the flag has been modified.
So you need to start with a new game.

1 Like

Is there a chance that the statusinflicting weapons-patch and holyblood-patch that are compatible with skillsystems will be included some day? Just asking out of curiosity, I am already more than happy with the version of skillsystems currently existing in FEBuilder.

That’s awesome. Thanks a lot for letting me know about the fix!

I’ve adapted it and so far it seems to be fully working. If I come across any new issues, I’ll be sure to let you know.

Could This fix some tower issues? Some people said they could not pass floor 3 of the tower, I don’t have a savefile to test it yet

I do not know.
please, try it.
If it doesn’t work, please send report7z.

Due to a bug in “Personal Info” in SkillSystems 20200223, I released a patch.

Fix PersonalInfo Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223

Please read here for detailed explanation.

1 Like

Updated Escape Patch.
Fixed an issue with summoned phantoms.

Add Event: Simple Escape event that can be easily created  20200305
3 Likes

Is it somewhat possible for spells to do some sort of area of effect damage after the initial battle animation? Example, say you want Elfire to damage enemies around your targeted enemy.

Since an area attack goes out of the game system, ASM is needed to achieve it.

I have not tested it, but try giving your tome the SAVAGE BLOW skill, and see if that works

While that seems like a great idea, Savage Blow hurts enemies within 2 tiles of the attacker, not the one who gets hit.

So in the Gaiden Magic patch, how do I enable White Magic? So far only Black Magic has been working.

Probably, You need ask a question in this thread.

Fix Disable IndoorFighter,OutdoorFighter Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223

NAME=Fix Disable IndoorFighter,OutdoorFighter Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223
INFO=HIT and AVOID are increased by +10 because this skill is always active.\r\nThis is because the skills of IndoorFighter and OutdoorFighter are always enabled by bugs.\r\nThis patch neutralizes this runaway skill.
This skills will be corrected in the next update of SkillSystems.\r\nDo not use this skill in this 20200223 version.

As described in the description, this patch stops the runaway IndoorFighter and OutdoorFighter.

SkillSystems20200223 has +10 for HIT and AVOID due to bugs.

SkillSystems 20200223:
new skill

Vanilla:
vvv

This is a patch that fixes this bug.

But that pretty much makes it an AOE, since the regular attack is going to damage the unit being hit, and the savage blow will hit the units around it.

EDIT: Sorry, I missread, and you are right, It does not work that way, I think I was thinking about the heroes version that does spread the damage on target, instead of attacker

I want to ask if there’s a way of cancelling the Ephraim route, cause on the original slot of chapter 5x I made a new chapter but I don’t get to use any funds in it

First of all, there are patches to allow things that are locked in 5X, including money.

Oh I’ll search for it then

Aha it worked thanks

How do I attach a report7z?