FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I already fixed it if you want to look

Thank you, but it should be fine. I already downloaded the thing, so I just made the small edit there before I go on to ship it to the repository.

No more chicken Fae. She has been freed.

I might try to make a transformation animation for Fae or Myrrh into the FE7 Fire Dragon later, dunno how thatā€™ll fare

I donā€™t think the fire dragon has a transformation, so that will prob take some work.

It will, but I have an idea for how I wanna do it, at least. Something like the alternative Demon Dragon transformation thing?

Hjƶnk

1 Like

4 Likes

Finally we have map sprites for transformed Fae.

8 Likes

B!Camilla
Any fellow Camilla stans out there? I did a thing.

8 Likes

So yeah, Iā€™m gonna need a version of Fe7 where every mention of Goose and Dragon are swapped.

4 Likes

Sword2
WIP

Working on a sword animation for improved soldier as it seems to be a demand for a high-quality one.
EDIT: changed gif to newer one.

The timing is still a little bit of, this is becouse the gif above is just a simple export of all of the frames.

28 Likes

looks great, looking forward to being able to use it.

As itā€™s connected with the animations I posted earlier, Iā€™ll pin that here:

2 Likes

Itā€™s hillarious how many swordmaster animations there are. I think itā€™s the most popular class by far.

This dodge look wierd.

Drawing Dodge was a pain in the ass, so I substituted an existing frame.
Please feel free to edit it if it bothers you.

Everyone likes the multiform move and big slash numbers

Every Fire Emblem OC does it:

JokeEveryOC_FE_Battle JokeEveryOC_FE_BattleCrit

16 Likes

Oh, you are mistaken my firend. Iā€™m a paladin.
But yes, I love weebosā€™ cringy edgy katana OC :slight_smile:

But are you a multiform paladin with speed slashes that take up 90% of your animation? Thatā€™s the real test!

True Fire Emblem OCs also need neon colored hair twice the size of their head, the rest of us need more hair care product!