FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Normal version for both male and female please. With the ability to summon monster, this class can easy replace “Necromancer” and be T3 for “Summoner”

1 Like

Each rune is a single letter in the Bionicle language… What does it say?

And if people want an “unmasked” version, the 16 color limit is already a problem.

I imagine it could work if whoever does that version uses the 3 yellow slots from the “default” palette for the skin and uses the other colors to fill in what used to be yellow. Or if you use the horn slots for the skin and then use the cape slots for the horns too.

1 Like

Yes, the yellows are mostly used for special effects and highlights, also the potion, for the few frames it appears in. Making them a bit closer to skin colour may work. Alternatively, for the standard palette (the one in the gifs), the brown of the horns can be used as a darker skin colour. The enemy and NPC palette I provided use purple for the horns though, so a different solution may be appropriate there.

The lightest blue shade is also hardly used, although it’s a bit prominent in the bonewalker’s skirt. Scrapping that colour may not be very noticeable.

This has been a good learning experience for me; In future work I’ll be on the lookout for colour ramps that ramp into each other so that I can save colours.

Ah, I nearly forgot:

cus2_mg1_087 Matoran_Alphabet

It’s supposed to read: Lorem ipsum.

OH, EDIT: enemy palette was missing a purple shade, re-added it.

13 Likes

I can’t believe you used the Bionicle language. That’s so nerdy; I love it.

6 Likes

That animation looks so SICK! I love it, great Job!

They look really nice for color variations. Good Job!

What is F2U and F2E?

Free to use
Free to edit

1 Like

It may seem miniscule, but it’s really helpful. Thank you so much

1 Like

I also contributed extensively to this, I made the original edit to WAve’s (adding the village walls, extra buildings and such) before zoramine picked it up from me.

3 Likes

Zoramine messaged me and made it clear he didn’t want his tilesets in the repo, because he’s maintaining “his own” repo, so I don’t think we’ll add that to the graphics repo to respect his wishes.

This is his topic, so I’d post it there if I were you. Zoramine's Bucket Of Many Random Things

For the record I entirely disagree with that request, as it defeats the point of a repo, but hey, it’s his choice.

1 Like

\

I’m especially fond of that top-left image. Feels very Arthurian.

1 Like

What are the sources on those images? Just want to be sure that they have the proper licenses to be used in such a way (since it’s not like they’re from other FE titles and being modified).

1 Like

That tileset wasn’t mine in the first place, I only contributed pieces.

Besides, other people have done way more for this tileset (WAve made the darn thing) so in that case it shouldn’t be up to me.

If I’m the original creator of a tileset I’d like it not up, but this ain’t mine. The reason I wanted my stuff out of the repo is because there wasn’t sufficient credit and they hadn’t been updated in months (while my page has all my stuff up to date + credit around).

I wonder if you could find some solid old-timey churches, church interiors, and so on…

It’s enough to make a grown man cry.

1 Like

Those are actually gorgeous tilesets. Wow. The snow version is a feast for the eyes.

Also.

9 Likes

I’ve said it before, but every time you or flasuban post a tileset I genuinely have a heart attack out of how outclassed I am. Every time you post one of these my mind blows up from just how cool these are.

1 Like

The first map I made with the update and the test bed for my custom bookshelves. Naturally, I got a little carried away with. This is a library map meant to be played just like one of my favorite chapters in the series, Hunting by Daybreak from Three Houses. Yes, I’m aware something’s wrong with me.

I guess you could name that map…

Hunting by Daybook!

1 Like

I dunno about other people, but there are a couple animations that are unlisted. Flying Tethys (by Marlon0024 I think) and the Arbalest repalette dont show up unless you search for them.

4 Likes