FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Looks great! Is a female version planned?

2 Likes

Something about how it retains the look for a GBA brigand, yet one a bit more promoted and stocked up with armor just makes this one of my favorite all time battle animations.

The animation looks amazing, good job!

I do not see it as ridiculous at all - thanks again for the help! They look great.

2 Likes

When you study it as much as you and Venno have, the blade certainly isnā€™t ridiculous.

please tell me kitozawa has the blade affinity, if he doesnā€™t i will literaly crying and shakig

2 Likes

Those map sprites are bloody orgasmic.

2 Likes

We are definitely living in the greatest timeline!

1 Like

A female pirate?! Yes! Oh man, that is fantastic!

2 Likes

There is a issue with most of those old spells. Were they always screen-stretched? I think the original quality files were used before. If they still remain somewhere?

Iā€™m not sure? Thatā€™s what I had in my hack when I extracted and updated the spells.

We did it feu!

Holy shit that looks great! Would you consider doing something from Mother 3 next?

There are loads of things Iā€™d love to port over to FEGBA.
I havenā€™t really considered the Earthbound series, as the style is so vastly different and could be difficult to translate.
Never say never though.

I personally am not the biggest Mother fan, but I know a lot of people go ape shit for that series. Thatā€™s why I was suggesting it.

Hey men you worker with @Pikmin1211 you have one idea his is work in someone of is animations? Pikmin's Stills

9 Likes

No I am not working on any of Piks still at the moment. Just fixing up older animations I made in the past

ok thanks for the answer

1 Like

Thank you!
I didnā€™t notice that the palette didnā€™t match the original Dark Druid.

By the way, my dark druid animation is special. It does not work with the bin file because the capacity is over. Would you like to freeze when you level up?

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome

Freeze when level up, what does it mean?

The dark and light unedited ones seems to already freeze in the first place.
For the Dark Druid, arenā€™t both of their capacities already over?