FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

If you’re going to use a vanilla animation edit for those purposes, I highly suggest you use the improved versions instead of vanilla to make them look more T3-ish and animate better.

I wasn’t aware that there was improved animations of FK and Sniper. Anyway, I guess I will do edits instead of original, as it would probably be much easier for a start then something original then.

Yeah, my falcoknight and Nuramon’s sniper are much better animations to go off of than vanilla. They both have more of a T3 feel to them.

Saw Falco but not Sniper, just archer

I have Vamp on Facebook. I can ask for you if you’d like.

Very well then, let’s ask him

he said it’s fine

4 Likes

mfw it was that easy

6 Likes

Oh wow! Sweet, then let the fun begin.

That was surprisingly easy, let the fun begin

St
I made a still with the average player palette for the Female Dark Druid, now I just need to do the side by side spriting with the male DD, this might be easier than what I expected as my first proper battle animation.

9 Likes

The profecy is true!
It’s finally here!

1 Like

Holy heck, I can mark something off the bounty list! Wooo!

That’s a rather good animation, now if only we can find a true wyvern wyvern lord we would be a big closer to heaven.

1 Like

Nuramon’s Wyvern Lord is great. There are a lot of higher-priority animations right now. (Like many third-tier classes, more lords, a consistent Falcoknight choice, and a Warrior repalette - the last one, I might make myself).

We need a better warrior. It’s the one class nobody has even touched. Preferably one that doesn’t have the vanilla design. Warriors deserve better.

4 Likes

I know Pikmin made a Tellius Warrior still, but that one hasn’t been animated, I believe. So until then, we’re stuck with vanilla (and maybe my repalette).

1 Like

We’re just going to have to wait.

Personally i feel like the warrior isnt even that bad. Just have some questionable frames. Its easily salvageable in my opinion.

The Warrior palette is awful, though. The armor has a shade of white that’s shared with the axe, and the axe uses a pants shade for the outline, and everything is just impossible to work with.