FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Yeah, a lot of vanilla animations have messy palettes, but the warrior definitely got it the worst.

True that, I actually have Seraph Knight and Marksman in my to-be-done list by making edits of Flasubanā€™s Falco and Nuramonā€™s Sniper, although I am not sure what you mean by a ā€œconsistentā€ Falcoknight choice. I will work on either Seraph Knight or Marksman after Female Dark Druid is finished.

P.S: What I ment by true wyvern wyvern lord was a wyvern lord with a wyvern with two legs instead of four, as actual wyverns have no forelimbs, because the gba wyverns (excluding FE8ā€™s Wyvern Knight wyvern) have forelimbs, many people refer to the Wyvern Lords as Dragon Lords instead as it technically more correct to call said wyverns dragons instead. I always called the class by the official name, but other people say otherwise, kinda like how people (including me) called the Knight class Armored Knight due to how the usage word ā€œknightā€ in FE is generally vague and/or confusing.

An actual wyvern rider/lord would be nice. I might make one at some point, probably when I remake my pegasus knight. Knight is a dumb class name. When you hear knight, you think of a cavalier, not an armored unit. The other generic class names work for the classes, like fighter, warrior, soldier, mage, mercenary, etc. but knight just doesnā€™t work the same way since it refers to horse riders much more than armors.

Yeah, Knight as a class name is downright annoying. I always use Cavalier/Armor to refer to those two classes, which shouldnā€™t cause too much confusion.

When I hear the word knight, itā€™s either cavalry or infantry, the only reason armor knights pop up remotely to me is because they called it so, but Three Houses decided to fix that. Also Iā€™m not sure what a ā€œconsistentā€ Falco means unless if itā€™s meant to be that the animation is smoother, but Iā€™m not sure other wise.

The best choice animation for the classes? Kinda like the SALVAGED animations (cavalier/armor), basically the one single animation everybody agrees is the best. Thatā€™s my guess.

Makes sense then. Although I guess I like the original vanilla cav anims better than the others but hey.

Well, everyone has their opinions. I actually prefer vanilla berserker over the other ones, but nobody else does. Iā€™m actually making an improved version of my FE10 soldier to give the soldier a choice animation.

Hey youā€™re not alone on the Vanilla Berserker thing, I prefer it too. Also soldiers having more options is always nice

soldier2
Here it is, in all its glory. The soldier we all deserve.

18 Likes

I honestly like the way that animation looks. I can totally see it getting used for a specific nation with weird uniforms or something.

Di molto. Though it looks like it needs to the ā€œget back to positionā€ part, but itā€™s looks great.

Yeah, itā€™s just the attack for now, thatā€™s all I have done.

If the critical animation involves a shield bash mixed with a bullrush, Iā€™ll be a very happy Klok.

That is one beautiful looking soldierā€¦
Loving the detail on the boots and helmet.

If no one make it, Iā€™ll try.

I know there is a still of a female pirate floating around. I actually have it on my computer right now. I can post it when i get the chance.
pirate
Only one frame available but i formatted it for ya.

You shouldā€™ve made the last line:

No need to bear any longer, hibearnate with this beauty!

(also, is there a map sprite?)

2 Likes

shit, I forgot about that

EDIT: Making map sprites arenā€™t my specialty

1 Like

St
St
I made a new still for a Seraph Knight based on Flasubanā€™s improved Falco Knight, Sword is coming soon, and I am working on this and Female Dark Druid as well. Of course, I am still trying to find ways to differentiate it more from the Falco, and make it more akin to the Radiant Dawn Seraph Knight.

8 Likes