FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

thanks for helping me out. Sorry about posting on the wrong thread

I looked into the maps in the repo and they seem to import just fine into FeBuilder. Maybe I misinterpreted the issue? Since the original comment was deleted and now its about a day later, I forgot what the comment said lol.

1 Like

I will repost my problem here:
So I was checking the map resources with Markdown Preview plus and came across Regi Map Pack which I canā€™t view the image of like other map pack(there are no preview images)

When I downloaded directly from Github I see there is no .png files only the map files

I see that Regi Map Pack is not the only one without map images for me to view so may I ask that they add those preview images along with there map files

1 Like

Ok thanks! I can add some previews of the maps added tonight. I appreciate you retyping your message. :+1:

Edit: @topazlight Since Iā€™m already here, do you know how the weapon would work in Fe6? Like would it have any special traits or would it just been another regular ass sword? Iā€™m quite curious of that weapon 'cuz Fe6 always had interesting early development differences.

3 Likes

Considering FE6 is a much simpler game, I donā€™t think thereā€™s much they couldā€™ve done with it. My guess is that itā€™s an early version of the Wo Dao.

1 Like

Apparently it was either a personal brave sword for echidna or a hero only brave sword side-grade.

2 Likes

There was this one hack I donā€™t remember the name of, but I remember it had a ā€œbrave bladeā€, lmao.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think we really know how it wouldā€™ve worked, or if it existed at all as opposed to just being a fan idea for that matter, since even the information about it on Serenes Forest is essentially hearsay. No data for the weapon exists unused in the released build of FE6, but the SF page does attribute stats to the weapon. From Serenes Forestā€™s ā€œPrototype Informationā€ page for Binding Blade:

3 Likes

In the repoā€™s Nils and Ninian animations, the dragon in the transform/revert animations by Sirknite31 and the dragon in Marlon0024ā€™s dragonstone animation are two completely different dragons.

The transform animations are based on the Elibean Nights Ice dragon animation.
Not sure why the DSFE Ice dragon is in their folder.

The ds dragon animation uses Nils and Ninian sprite as a base. Really no point in creating a brand new folder for effectively the same thing (especially since it doesnā€™t have a refresh) plus its less searching for the user. The ds dragon animation have a built in transform animation (no revert animation) so it can be used standalone.

But now that you bring it to my attention. The transforn and Revert dragon animations donā€™t have an actual attack animation (that isnā€™t the ds dragon). Iā€™ll have to go rip it and add it to the folder.

Nice work

Those mugs are looking good!!!

1 Like

Did anybody get the creep looking at this mug, I mean it look like an Alien with Human Skin. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, the way heā€™s described is rather strange. His eyes are slightly too big, heā€™s shaved bald rather than it being a consequence of age/high testosterone, so his face is decently youthful. Combine that with the fact that (up to the point Iā€™ve read) the only emotions he allows himself to show are contempt and remorse, and heā€™s a very odd-looking character.

1 Like

Szeth is supposed to look abit weird. Alienlike is a good description of his appearance.

The portrait does look creepy though

1 Like

These are absolutely AMAZING! Glad you decided to post them!

1 Like

Man I love NeoGeo LastBlade 2 thanks for porting the music from the game to GBA Format man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

逮到äø€åŖ野ē”Ÿēš„ę°å“„

This animation displays the palette in top-left: