FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Does anyone have @Primefusion “Dark Knight” Animation anywhere? I was looking around but unable to locate the animation.

It’s in here.

@Primefusion is this one not yours?

Yes. That’s his. Why do you ask?

I’m trying to implement the animation for a project.

Please disregard my inquiry. I managed to get a resolution to my question.

Uh, nope I didn’t make whatever that is.

I thought Shin was talking about the Great Knight w/ magic edit I made.

Oh, I think I attributed Dark Knight to you. You made the base, but someone else adjusted the shield and something else so it could sorta be a standalone class. Gabrielknight? I need to find out.

Klok just noticed this but the repository seems to be missing the Raven/Linus Hero animation from vanilla FE7

Oh? I’ll add it to my list then. Thanks for the report.

Edit:

Maybe I’m blind, but the eight hero animations from FE7 all look the same to me. Aren’t Raven and Linus just repalettes?

Edit: Never mind. The second batch has slightly different shoulderpads and such. I’m not sure what to title it, though. Is that one of the specific characters?

Yep, as far as I know only Raven and Linus have it.

Awesome, thanks.

I really need to finish this big update…

1 Like

I’m… surprised that there isn’t a long haired female myrmidon yet.

1 Like

I can make it. Do you want?

2 Likes

Yeah do it. But if you dont I will.

1 Like

Then do it :+1:, I’m working on my project

Thanks Maiser!

Today, I spent 6 hours redoing and renaming every map sprite in the repo. They’re all in the dedicated Map Sprite folder now.

So, with those done, now I only need to reorganize the entire Repo, move classes to their new folders, merge the fe7if, fegirls, etc animations into the main folders, import 50 new animations into the repo, make fexna/fexp map sprites for all the existing map sprites, and…

Well, there’s still a lot to do. But at least those map sprites are done!

5 Likes

Amazing work Klok! That means a lot. Keep it up

2 Likes

Spent a lot of time today doing some more reorganizing.

Classes are, generally, organized by tier, then name, then gender now.

Weapon types are now listed in the same order they appear in the rom data. Swords, lances, axes, handaxes, bows, magic, staves, and unarmed animations. I suppose claw/basic attack goes in there somewhere too.

I did run into a few issues along the way…

5 Likes