FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Very cool. Are these sprites missing from the repo, or just all sprites in general?

Heh… in General.

Missing from the Repo (Which has almost none)

Um… no?

Map sprites are, generally, in the folders for the animations. I have the majority of them. I’m only missing a few.

This folder here is mostly the civilian map sprites.

What I need to do is to rename the map sprites in every folder to something consistent.

Ah. Lol, I just saw that one of the map.sprite folder was nearly empty

Wow, dude, you’re the man! That’s awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great animations Indeed. However if I remember correctly, Idoun had 2 more attack animations she does randomly in FE6. One of them she bite you, and the another she uses her tail to swipe you.

2 Likes

Yeah, she claws you and tails you, however, that animation has some crazy ASM or crazy command i don’t get so see in her animation, and has a random chance to use any of those 3. I have not figured out how she does it…

1 Like

Oh so it’s claws and tail instead of bite and tail. Oh well amazing job regardless.

No, i thin i said it wrong, my Idoun only uses Fire, she does not claw or tail, it has to do with the animation codes, but thanks a lo anyway

1 Like

Nice job! Question will it have map sprite animations or no?

1 Like

Pretty cool ! I especially like the Axe one !

1 Like

fking love your work dude, this one is sick! Thanks for the effort and congratulations

1 Like

Thank you very much
Two month we’ll spend I’d say xD

@Kevin712 there will be at some point.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Two months worth of hard effort I say that’s worth it.

Nice, this will be of use ,for my hack

VERY nice.

I’m going to take a little time to update the repo. It’s been a while.

Noticed a thing or two wrong in the repo as I was making my individual viewer. I’ll be putting everything I add to my github that isn’t already in your repo to this dropbox link so you can add them easily.

Initial errors: Hero M Armored uses the vanilla FE7 coated hero anim for sword. FE7 vanilla coat hero isn’t in the repo.

2 Likes

based nura

Wow, Nura. Great stuff as always.

I haven’t said much, but I’m slowly working on a big update to the repo in my spare time. Unfortunately, spare time is hard to come by these days.

Mostly it will be focused on a giant organization switch, adding in the few dozen new anims, map sprites, class cards and etc that people have posted, and I would like to include a few other nonessentials as well but it all depends. I have no ETA on this update because, as stated, I am very busy with other things.

Sadly, being an adult means having the free time of an adult; ie not much.

Also, loving that Zelgius. Truly great.

2 Likes

Not counting the one you just posted, these are all in my “add to the repo” folder.

1 Like