FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I guess I meant where not how, sorry for the misunderstanding

1 Like

https://www.freesoundeffects.com/free-sounds/elephant-10064/ Maybe here, I’m not sure the GBA can handle these tough

1 Like

This is pretty epic. Any chance of it being free to use on the repo or anywhere? or is the full thing done?

Unless if I’m mistaken, everything in the repo is free to use. Oh and the thing is still being worked on

Okay, I look forward to seeing it done! I didn’t see it in the repo but that can be a little hard to browse so I wanted to make sure lol

Thanks man. And no problem too

2 Likes

Thank you SHYUTER for sharing it! Also welcome.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

The animation update is scheduled to be final at the next time, so please welcome me again.
In the next update, we will mainly fix and improve the legendary animation.

5 Likes

When will be “next time”? Just kinda want some clarification on that.

2 Likes

Sorry. This animation is currently being fixed and improved, so we don’t yet know when the next update will be. And I am translating using equipment. Please tell us if you have any questions.

4 Likes

Ah ok. I don’t have any more questions now, but I will ask that later

2 Likes

understood. Thank you.

3 Likes

Sorry. The URL has been changed.

1 Like

Thanks. Didn’t someone mention thay had a map sprite for that brigand? Was it ever made available?

1 Like

It’ll be available next week once I pay Glaceo the commission for it since it was me who commissioned it. I’ve got a loan coming through next week and spent most of what I had left in my account on the bus so that’s why it’s being held off.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Thank you for considering making it available.

1 Like

Going into debt for sprites. That’s a new one :smiley:

1 Like

Considering how student loans function here in the UK I don’t need to worry the debt collector being on my ass or anything.

1 Like

She looking like 2hu’s China on the NPC palette :o