FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

mcd_ax1
Behold the Seraph Knight disarmed animation! Now I got my basic foundation for the other dodge animations, so time to work on those I guess.

11 Likes

Say, do we have a Salvaged Female Paladin yet? I DON’T feel like we do yet.

3 Likes

I’m on it I just have to script it ^^ ,all the frames are done actually

5 Likes

You could just use the helmeted one as a gender-neutral version.

1 Like

A good point, and that’s what I’m doing, but I just wanted to make sure.

1 Like

Only issue with the helmeted one is that it reads more as male due to how big the body is but you’d only need to make it ever so slightly smaller to read more as female.

2 Likes

@shin19 I think it would really help the discoverability and navigability of the repo if you added header links to the Portraits, Class Cards, and Map Sprites sections of the full repo. It’s not intuitive that these resources are available and they’re easy to overlook.

5 Likes

By header do you mean not under the “graphics” directory? If people want we could probably remove the directory entirely and move all the subdirectories to the root. Thoughts?

1 Like

I mean in the page header (the gray bar with the links to each anim category):

Untitled

It looks like there’s plenty of room to add three more links here for map sprites/class cards/portraits. Even if they just link directly to the relevant folder in Google Drive.

3 Likes

Would it be okay if I format the Lord Ike animation? Or has it not be done because reasons?
Btw, what’s stopping the Apocalypse spell by CamusZeke to be finished?

2 Likes

c778b654c4cff1d20ba5c62c976c96e307a6ac5b
Here is Melia’s Elephant Rider still formatted to the standard animation format. And yes, I do have permission for this.

15 Likes

St
And now I have a player palette, and a more Nomad inspired garb, along with greyer elephant skin

11 Likes

Can’t wait for Marlon to see this.

1 Like

Are you currently making one, I forgot continue to post this incomplete one.

5 Likes

That’s really good, do you mind if I use that? I am trying to make a Mahout and Grand Mahout animation

1 Like

Ah, sure.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Dude, I´mma use the heck out of this, Great Job!

3 Likes

No problem man, when I thought about things like making an Apocalypse port, I thought it take forever, but I pulled through in the end, though it was some backbreaking work to sure.

2 Likes

Elephant Riders. ELEPHANT RIDERS.
I love this so much.

2 Likes