FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I want to confirm, Is it okay if I edit this tileset?

You can download it directly from the repo
https://github.com/Klokinator/FE-Repo/tree/main/Battle%20Animations

(He is standing on top of his animatronic Moogle to look this tall)

3 Likes

@Kaidras. Been using some of these songs for a team project I’m working on, been really enjoying them so far. Thanks for letting us use your work.

Just a heads up though, Elegy of Battle doesn’t loop correctly, so the song will stop playing after it’s first loop is finished. It would be an easy fix if I had access to the midi files, but not much I can do with the just .s file.

2 Likes

Oh that was you. I liked the gba sandstorm one from engage. You did that, good job.

Hey dude! I’m in the process of updating the music repo. And I noticed that these two tracks are not in the download link. Could you repost them so I can add them? Thanks.

Hello there! The download link here is broken.

Could you re-upload it?

The portraits should be on the repo just fine, but if you’re wondering about the music by Ristar:

I moved a bunch of stuff into that Drive. Partially because the old link had my actual name and stuff

1 Like

I was talking about the music, yes. Thanks.

That’s what I call B A S E D.

Also insert Silfer The Executive Producer joke here

1 Like

what what?I can’t get you :question:

It was from the repo thread. Anything from there that ain’t about submitting or something gets added here.

Seems like Google has flagged the downgit as a phishing site and the files as malware.

If you wanna try downloading things from the repo, i recommended Github Desktop

I had issues with that earlier when trying to pull down spell animations, as they aren’t neatly packaged and linked like most of the rest of the repo.

I have to use edge to download them. I view them all either the markdown reader in chrome, copy the link, and then download it with edge.

Yoo it’s stupei! Sorry for the Takeba joke, I love persona 3!

1 Like

Nah don’t worry. I also like Persona 3. Ever since the remake came out I wanted to try and make FE GBA portraits of the main characters. I was just making Takeba’s just now actually. At this point I think I’m halfway done with the main cast too. Who knows if I’ll do the rest of the supporting cast tho.

1 Like

Huh… Is the hackbox hack capable of placing stuff outside the portrait? Never thought of that before…

Yeah you can, I don’t normally do portraits like that because I want to make them as compatible as possible but below are the coordinates for where the extra pieces need to go;

2 Likes