FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

what what?I can’t get you :question:

It was from the repo thread. Anything from there that ain’t about submitting or something gets added here.

Seems like Google has flagged the downgit as a phishing site and the files as malware.

If you wanna try downloading things from the repo, i recommended Github Desktop

I had issues with that earlier when trying to pull down spell animations, as they aren’t neatly packaged and linked like most of the rest of the repo.

I have to use edge to download them. I view them all either the markdown reader in chrome, copy the link, and then download it with edge.

Yoo it’s stupei! Sorry for the Takeba joke, I love persona 3!

1 Like

Nah don’t worry. I also like Persona 3. Ever since the remake came out I wanted to try and make FE GBA portraits of the main characters. I was just making Takeba’s just now actually. At this point I think I’m halfway done with the main cast too. Who knows if I’ll do the rest of the supporting cast tho.

1 Like

Huh… Is the hackbox hack capable of placing stuff outside the portrait? Never thought of that before…

Yeah you can, I don’t normally do portraits like that because I want to make them as compatible as possible but below are the coordinates for where the extra pieces need to go;

2 Likes

Ah. Cool learns!

Feel free to add my stuff to the repository as well. My Drive will be constantly updated, but everything that’s in there is completely free to use, with credit of course.

4 Likes

@Garytop Mitan’s mouth frames are missing a row and eye frames are missing 2 rows

4 Likes

Thanks for that, I’ve updated it so the stats screen frame should be fixed.
FE Mitan

Its just the bottom right mouth frame is missing the top row (this mouth frame is used on the stat screen), because her eyes overlap with the mouth frames, the regular mouth frames and eye frames for speak and blinking need to have transparent rows of pixels so when a character is blinking and talking they don’t overlap eachother.

10 Likes

@Mikey_Seregon The Thani animation freezes the game if it misses. It needs a Code 1A before the miss termination to fix it. I would upload the fixed file but .txt uploads are not allowed on this site

3 Likes

You can copy paste it as code

Like this

Or post a download link to the .txt file

1 Like

hi, I’ve been lurking this forum/website for a bit. What do y’all do? Is all the custom made by people here?

Neither this website or the moderators are affiliated with the Repository or Klokinator. Most community projects focusing on creating the “components” of projects like the many sprinting competitions or the Skill System, aren’t organized by FEU. The events run by FEU are for showcasing hacks and fan games themselves, such as FEE3.

The sister thread to this, the submissions thread, is indeed one of the ways to submit to the Repo, but submissions can also be made through the Repo Discord server (which is separate from the FEU Discord server) or Github itself. Also, just as not everything from the Repo itself comes from FEU, not every asset that is Free to Use from FEU, or elsewhere, is on the Repo.

2 Likes

The assets in the repository are all made by community members for anyone to use or edit for their projects, with credit, of course.

This site is not dedicated to the creation of such assets, but that is a prominent part of what goes on here.

2 Likes

Where have I seen this exact same splice before, including these details in the hair? Oh yes, I had made it and posted it on Repocord before.

Anyway, I don’t know if you changed anything in the splice, but I just wanted to point this out and also ask for the credits, along with the OBS and Lenh credits for the portrait with speech frames and blinks.

4 Likes