FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Ruin has come to FEU…

10 Likes

Now i want a darkest dungeon based hackrom lmao
PD: no i don’t, that would be hell

4 Likes

has anyone ever ripped the bwwd yeti zweihander from immortal sword?
or any of those amazing animations from his game?
or at least a place I could find them?

Ripping sprites from fangames without the creator’s permission is stealing and most likely wouldn’t be accepted.

1 Like

thought the project was abandoned and they could have possibly released somewhere with consent but alright.

it very much is not

literally updated 3 months ago

oh very good, glad its still going.

got a fix for that theres a full portrait chart thing in graphics repository in portraits youll find all portraits GbaFe+frames has all the gba portraits and 6 has blinking frames hope that helps

2 Likes

Yeti didn’t release it publicaly.
If you want something smiliar, use the sergant animation.
SwordLanceUnarmed

5 Likes

thanks for the tip! :blush: I´ll check it out

is it possible to get a link for Eliwoods(Unpromoted) transforming Durandal Animation. thanks in advance

not a bad alternative, was impressed with this one too, thank you for the helpful reply.

I made a mistake on my previous post for one of the animations I did. I forgot to include the colors for enemies/npc/gray in the original file. I fixed it now and would be grateful if it can replace the uploaded file from the Repo.

You mean this one?

It’s in [FE7 Eliwood-Base] [M] T1 Vanilla +Weapons.

@Freefall

Moulder had a rough week

4 Likes

hey, sorry i really dont know were else to ask this, but i have some animations i did i wanted to put in the repository, but i know since they are dragons and taguel they need some fixes, somebody can help me with it or share me a place were i can learn it?

Holy shit. Saul Goodman
3d-saul-saul-goodman

You can post the animations on Repocord and hopefully somebody will pop in to clean them up!

Why do you write C01 twice?

Clipboard02

I think you should only do the C01 once.
C01 represents the end of the damage process starting at C04 or C05.
It is odd to have two terminations.

It is not good to have hit effects in Motion12 (miss motion).

Well, these are my first animations, I did some errors. If you have recommendations for fixing them I want to read them.