FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Good job on the animation, but if the third hit of the crit is supposed to be a two-handed overhead chop, you might want to make a few unique frames for it rather than reuse the normal stab. As it is right now, it looks and feels a little awkward.

Yeah that is the weakest part. I reused the final hit frame for the sake of completing it and releasing it faster. Anyone is free to edit/improve any of my stuff. I may come back and touch it up at some point, but I don’t have much free time at the moment so that probably won’t happen any time soon

2 Likes

Looks great! Is a female version planned?

2 Likes

Something about how it retains the look for a GBA brigand, yet one a bit more promoted and stocked up with armor just makes this one of my favorite all time battle animations.

The animation looks amazing, good job!

I do not see it as ridiculous at all - thanks again for the help! They look great.

2 Likes

When you study it as much as you and Venno have, the blade certainly isn’t ridiculous.

please tell me kitozawa has the blade affinity, if he doesn’t i will literaly crying and shakig

2 Likes

Those map sprites are bloody orgasmic.

2 Likes

We are definitely living in the greatest timeline!

1 Like

A female pirate?! Yes! Oh man, that is fantastic!

2 Likes

There is a issue with most of those old spells. Were they always screen-stretched? I think the original quality files were used before. If they still remain somewhere?

I’m not sure? That’s what I had in my hack when I extracted and updated the spells.

We did it feu!

Holy shit that looks great! Would you consider doing something from Mother 3 next?

There are loads of things I’d love to port over to FEGBA.
I haven’t really considered the Earthbound series, as the style is so vastly different and could be difficult to translate.
Never say never though.

I personally am not the biggest Mother fan, but I know a lot of people go ape shit for that series. That’s why I was suggesting it.

Hey men you worker with @Pikmin1211 you have one idea his is work in someone of is animations? Pikmin's Stills

9 Likes

No I am not working on any of Piks still at the moment. Just fixing up older animations I made in the past

ok thanks for the answer

1 Like

Thank you!
I didn’t notice that the palette didn’t match the original Dark Druid.