FE 7 The Path of a Hero CH: 60 True Ending+Side Story, Complete Version+ DLC(Working in progress)

I also write it here to let know to anyone who has completed the mod.

Path of a Hero despite being complete has no real ending and the story ends with the usual defeat of the villain and the characters returning to their lives.

I intend to recreate the my mod Fire Emblem 6 the Royal Army to make it a sequel of Path of a Hero.

From what I noticed, I may not have been very clear in the endgame message I created for the player, but my Fire Emblem 6 mod that is now online is not a sequel for the moment, so anyone who has completed the Path of to Hero and then went to play Royal Army.

Please don’t connect the two stories.

The version of FE 6 Royal Army now online was only my very first project with Febuilder (in fact it is full of errors), I put the link in the mod description only for those who want to playing it (in the end the story makes no sense but it is funny).

When Path of a Hero will be perfect (for me) and will be 100% complete with all the things I want to add (DLC, Side Story etc …), maybe I’ll work on the sequel using a FE 6 rom.

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This update modifies the UPS file ‘‘Complete mod + Hector Side Story’’.

Update:
Fixed Biggs and Wedge animation.
Added presentations.
Now when an allied unit joins in your team there will be a short event where the unit will introduce itself to the player.
Added the ending event for Special 4 ‘’ Mountains Battle ‘’
Added Special 5 ‘’ Ghosts and Beasts ‘’
Added Special 6 ‘’ Fallen in Love ‘’.
Edited and recolored the bosses Jasmine and Paul
Fixed some minor bugs.

Edit: I know I said I’d only do 7 chapters, but I’m having so much fun creating this little Side Story that I’ve decided to fill in the entire remaining Fire Emblem 7 Rom, so I guess I’ll do 11/12 chapters.

2 Likes

Update:
True Ending added
Improved the portraits of Louise and Heath.
Added map sprite for Mark

Hector Side Story Update
Added Special 7 ‘‘For a Friend’’
Added Special 8 ‘‘Fear’’
Improved Sophia’s battle animation

Some have complained that the mod did not end properly, so I decided to create a real ending.
Just restart the final chapter and complete it to unlock it

The Side Story that can be activated with Hector mode is almost over.

To create this true ending I had to change some things in the game, so if you find any errors let me know.

1 Like

Does this have any relation to FE7’s story? Is this prequel/sequel? Or is this an alternate timeline like dbgt/db super?

This is fanfiction only.
At first I really wanted to create something completely personal and new like the hacks found on the FEU forum.
But the work to be done is too much for one person, because you have to take care of every single thing (music, maps, balance, history, etc.),a nd I also have a personal life. :slight_smile:
There is the Repo (link in the description of the mod) and the community allows you to access many sprites, songs and portraiits for free, but I don’t want to use material belonging to others.
If I have to create something new, I want it to be done completely by me(and by my team, if I had one), every single thing.

This for two reasons.

1. When the work is finished, I want to be satisfied with what I have created.
  2. Many times the same animations, portrait and music are used in different hacks, reducing the immersion and realism of the story.
    At least in this way, people knowing that this is only a reskin don’t pay much attention to it.

So I changed my mind and decided to create this reskin (unfortunately for the animations I had to give up and use the Repo animations, which are great, those guys did a great job).

In short, I took the original story and edited it to give you a different version of Fire Emblem 7. The story is completely new and each character is different from the original.
Although the characters’ appearance is the same (they have only undergone some recolouring).
I made sure the story was mysterious, so that the player always has new twists as they progress through the game.
If you have a hard time understanding the plot as it is very intricate, make it to the final chapter. I created that chapter so that every single thing was explained to you.
The only thing that remains the same are the family ties of many characters and some important events.

The mod focuses primarily on the story and balance of each map and character, so don’t expect new things, the game will remain vanilla for a bit of things.

I just hope the few people who will play this mod have fun in the same way that I enjoyed making the story.

2 Likes

Last Update:
1.Added end event for Special 8 ‘‘Fear’’
2.Added Special 9 ‘‘Avoid the Fate’’
3.Added Special 10 ‘‘Demonic Heart’’
4.Improved and added new rewards if you activate the characters events
5.Increased the use of X-bow from 10 to 15
6.Increased use of Heartbreak from 3 to 8
7.Fixed the description of some weapons
8.Added the ‘‘Wild Sword’’ weapon for Lyn obtainable via character event
9.Added the ‘‘Remedy’’ item
10.Added ‘‘Souleater’’ weapon usable only by Exocirst
11.Added ‘‘Reaper weapon’’ usable only by the Revenant
12.Added the ‘‘Catoblepas’’ weapon usable only by the Death Angel
13.Added death events for Side Story characters
14.Significantly corrected and improved the portrates of all allies and some enemies
15.Fixed and improved the animation of all allies
16.Changed the dialogue in the Spear of Justice chapter to intertwine with the Side Story
17.Fixed background in the Lost Soul chapter
18.Balanced the Special 8 chapter which was too difficult
19.Modified bosses Sonia, Pent and Kenneth
20.Added ‘‘Exorcist’’ and ‘‘Death Angel’’ classes
21.Fixed some dialogue.
22.Improved the effectiveness and balance of some endgame weapons

The mod is complete and will no longer be updated.
It will only undergo updates if any players find errors in the future.

Having filled all the rom completely (apart from some introductory chapters which cannot be used to create complete maps), I decided to create the separate DLC using another rom from FE 7. I don’t know if it’s finished since now everything is complete, and I will only treat it as a side project.

I enjoyed making this mod, have fun.

Preview Complete Version

1 Like

Dude, these updates are coming at an alarming speed.

I am a guy who has little patience this is one of the reasons why I uploaded the mod to the forum after completing only 11\46 of the total chapters.
In the last phase of the game from chapter 32+ I fell in love with the story so much that every night I kept creating it.
But don’t worry as I have already written above, the mod is 100% complete and will no longer undergo updates.
The DLC will use another Rom and so I won’t touch the UPS file links in the mod description, and being a story set before the main story, you will play the mod without any issues.
The DLC only serves as an deepening and isn’t very relevant to the plot.

Edit:
It must also be said that now that everything is complete I don’t really know if I will make a DLC, because I would have to recreate everything from 0 (using a new rom for the changes).
So, bha … I don’t know, maybe I will or maybe not.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, rest assured, this is not an update ahahha.
The story is full of hidden meanings and objects that have a very deep meaning.
I don’t know if the player will be able to understand the meaning of everything.
So I would like to do some small surveys just to delve into these things.
The survey will work like this, I will give you an introduction of the object with a name that will give you a little clue to its meaning in the story and you will have to understand what the real meaning will be, through four choices that I will insert in the survey.
I’d like to know what you think.

• Yeah, I’m curious!.
  • Dude, I’m just here to play.
  • Honestly, I’d rather figure things out for myself and give my own interpretation to the story.

0 voters

The first deepening I want to do is on the ''Anemone ‘’.
This flower is very important because it binds deeply a boy and a girl who have lost sight of each other after a long time.
The Anemone is called the Flower of the soul, for those who played the mod, they know which characters I am referring to.

• Love
  • Hope
  • Death
  • Memories

0 voters

Below is the file that contains the meaning of this object within the story, in addition to this small deepening there is also an image concerning this flower and two music to create the atmosphere during the reading(Sad\Happy).

Before downloading this file, please vote one of the four choices in the poll.
I created the file so that it does not spoil any person who decides to download and read it without first playing the mod.

Music Credit: Beyond good and evil- “Christophe Héral”.

https://mega.nz/file/YfoElbYZ#SpRURnyVhzNW_cm8UsgLE7agnXKz9qOkt8r2LGoq_zE

so this is done ?

Yes, this mod is 100% complete.

One more for my ‘must take a look at some point’ pile.

1 Like

I dont know if i did something wrong but after the chapter that u free lucius and raven (eliwood’s story) the game threw me over to the special chapters. And after having to go through a litteral nightmare of a chapter (special 10) it just gave me a game over. I always could have made a mistake somewhere, but where exactly? For what reason did I get to the side story in the first place???

Thank you for advising me.
Checking the various files of the mod, I realized that I have made a mess.
Chapter 2-5 shares the same data with both the main story and the side story, so whoever downloaded this version of the mod couldn’t play the main story and was taken directly to the Side Story.

I have already corrected the problem and will add an updated version that corrects the problem.

1 Like

I solved the problem, now it is no longer necessary to have two separate files up.

Apparently during an event I forgot to bring the characters back to the main map and then the Final Event of the Side Story was triggered.

Everything is back to normal, now you can play the mode normally and freely choose which story to play without installing other patch ups.

this small mistake was enough to completely ruin my story.
Sometimes I’m so stupid. :pensive:

3 Likes

Man it’s all good, no need to blame yourself for a little inconvenience, the only problem for me is that I spent a lot of time on grinding everyone (especially my lords) all the way from Lyn mode and now it’s just a pain to go all over it :frowning: and although I do think your story is very good and a little confusing (because I know the fe7 story by heart) ninian’s character got me by surprise cuz it’s so different from the vanilla game. But good work it was a great game

1 Like

Thanks for playing and completing the hack.
The story might seem a bit confusing because my goal was to create a big twist in the story’s ending.
I made sure that the story tries to make you discover everything slowly, creating mystery in the player.
I hope I have succeeded in my intent.
For that mistake I was just a little depressed because after a long time creating the hack it took a small oversight on my part to destroy half of the game (those who played the previous version will only have played 25 of the total 46 chapters ).

If you’re interested, I’m creating a sequel for the story, it’s not complete yet, I’ve only created 22 of the total 27 chapters.
Thanks again for your feedback.

2 Likes

Sure I’d love to see your work in the future. And if you are in need of someone to fix any grammar mistakes in the scripts (I saw a few but I won’t judge cuz you said in the beginning that you have used automated translation) I’d be glad to help you

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your help.
I really appreciate your support.
Unfortunately I’m not English and what little I know about this language is because I studied it at school.
I tried in every way with my lack of knowledge to minimize grammatical errors due to the use of an automatic translator, but unfortunately I knew that some errors would remain.

1 Like