FE 7 The Path of a Hero CH: 60 True Ending+Side Story, Complete Version+ DLC(Working in progress)

Update:
Added chapter 33 ‘‘For you Lloyd …’’
Improved Mark’s battle animation
Improved storytelling
Fixed some sentences in the various dialogues of the story
Fixed some spelling errors
Added ‘‘Summoner’’ class
Changed the animation of Teodor
Changed the effect of black tome Akraghal
Added the Shamsir weapon that can only be used by Karla
Added the Fire Emblem as a stone that Sophia can use
Corrected the background before the battle in chapter 32

I said in the previous message that I would focus on the supports stories, but I preferred to continue the story.
The story ending will be added in the next update.
I decided not to create just one ending but to create 2 or 3.
I’d like to know what you think of this choice.

If you choose, create an ending: The story will end in chapter 34
If you choose, create two endings: Before the final fight you can opt for another choice, this will add chapter 35 which will be the real ending of the story
If you choose, create three endings: I will add the option that Mark can kill the enemy in chapter 26, this choice, will end the story at the dragon temple, I will modify the weapons of the three heroes for Eliwood, Lyn and Hector, so that they can help you defeat the final enemy.

• Create a single ending.
  • Create two endings
  • Create three endings

0 voters

2 Likes

Hi there! I haven’t tried the mod yet, and i have a question concerning the plot. Is it an alternative “what if?” scenario, is it a different story altogether, as a prequel, sequel or spin-off? Thanks for answering!

This is only fanfiction, I took the characters and story from the original and edited them to give you a different story.
But this new story staying true to some important points of original history.
Think of this mod as a different way to play Fire Emblem 7. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Karla x llyod >>> i love it (^o^)/

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s been two days, I think I can close the survey.
Since there is no real ‘‘winner’’, I have decided that I will do all three endings.
Well, we’ll meet again in the next update with the addition of the three endings and the end of the main story.

1 Like

35%>>>>winner is single ending ~

2 Likes

You are right, but it is 35% Single Ending, 34% Two endings and 31% three endings, in the end there is no real winner.
If the result had been different, for example 50% 20% 30%, then I would have chosen the one with the most votes.

Although its just a 1% margin, the 35% for just 1 ending is the winner.

1 Like

In the end, you too are right.
Since the % gap between the various options was just a few votes, I would have preferred to please everyone.
But in the end it is right to respect the people who voted and who gave their choice, even if the gap is 1%.
Very well, I’ll change the final chapter slightly to explain everything to you, instead of dividing it into two parts.

2 Likes

you gave Raven a bow? This is giving me more mixed feeling than when heroes gave him an axe. On one hand, cool a potentially good bow user on the other hand oh no, a potentially bad bow user.

People who play Fire Emblem are used to the different stat bonuses and level ups that each character has.
In this mod the balance was created following the classes and not the characters.
Put simply all characters will have the same stat bonuses, but will start with notable different base stats depending on their class (which are now much more differentiated), for the character bonus, each one will have HP\LCK +60% STR\DEF\RES +30% SKL\SPD + 40%.
I decided to do it this way because it is the class that specifies the character, not his behavor.
So you can have Rebecca as a warrior, using this method the character will be balanced to be a warrior even if she is basically an archer.
If you are thinking that by doing this all the characters will be the same, you are wrong.
Because I also balanced the weapons, the ground bonus and everything there was to do.
A myrmidon will have HP 15 STR 3 SKL 9 SPD 9 DEF 3 RES 3
Iron Sword POW 5 HIT 90 WGT 4
While a fighter will have HP 21 STR 9 SKL 3 SPD 6 DEF 6 RES 3.
Iron Ax POW 9 HIT 80 WGT 10
Since the level up bonus is random in Fire Emblem, the maximum stats of each class have also been changed
Myrmidon Max HP 35 STR 12 SKL 18 SPD 18 DEF 12RES 12
Fighter Max HP 45 STR 18 SKL 12 SPD 15 DEF 15 RES 12.
In this way a myrmidon can always have multiple blows or an archer will always have a high accuracy and low defense against enemy shots.
Since I hate that in every fire emblem the characters with swords are always the most advantageous classes now the terrain bonus will give less dodging and more defense (HIT Fighter againt Myrmidon now is 55% with bonus terrain and not 20%)

Edit:
Obviously I’m referring to the original Fire Emblem since the only hack I’ve played is TLP (I didn’t complete it because it gets boring in the end, 1 hour to finish a chapter).
Sorry for the long message, but one thing I really appreciate in a game is the story and the balance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update:
Improved Louise’s fight animation.
Added the portrait of the final enemy.
Added: Ending: ‘‘A Light in the darkness’’
Changed the titles of the various chapters to make the player better understand the narrative arc of the story in which he is found.
Added Bloodlust weapon for Limstella.
Uses of Fire Emblem reduced from 50 to 30
Added Anemone the Mark’s ultimate weapon.
If you decide to call the protagonist other than ‘’ Mark ‘’ at the beginning of the game, you will have a little surprise in the final chapter.

This version is ‘’ complete ‘’.
This mod will only undergo a few updates to enrich the game world.
The DLC Which will tell you what happened before the main story
and will delve into and explain the bonds of some secondary characters,
and a difficulty for the player who likes to engage.

I hope you enjoy playing the story the same way I enjoyed creating it, have fun !.

Now that the main story is complete, I will be doing these updates very slowly, as my desire to stay in this world I created has faded.
I’ve decided I’ll take a long break from the world of Fire Emblem.

5 Likes

Well done, take a good break.

1 Like

waiting for DLC :>

1 Like

CANNOT

1 Like

This is very strange, before putting something online I try it many times to avoid these problems.
Try to download the 7zip version and tell me if it works for you.

https://mega.nz/file/wT4GUB6K#6mJfu-D0c2pXFuroCAB2pb1f5fNDqfYJZMUd43YhTG4

2 Likes

Thanks,that works now.
I have no idea why I cannot open that rar…

Perfect, the 7zip program may have some problems opening some .rar files
To avoid further mistakes with other players, I will edit the main post to put 2 links: rar version and 7zip version.
If you find error while you playing let me know, have fun.

This is not an update.
I just corrected the readme file in the mod folder that explains the various chapters in which to activate ‘’ the characters event ‘’.
In the last update I changed the titles of all the chapters so as not to confuse the player and make him understand in which narrative arc he had arrived.
Well, I forgot to update the readme file with the new names of the various chapters.
Sorry, I hate making these little mistakes. -.-

1 Like