FE 6 The Royal Army- Sequel CH: 27 Complete

Yes, the purpose of this sequel is to deepen the story of Path of a Hero and to better explain the events that occurred in the main story.
To differentiate it from the main story I made sure that there were different classes and I also changed the style of play, the type of narration and the gameplay to make it very different from its predecessor.
The story is complete, the supports will work differently from the original FE 6, as specific supports will activate between the characters based on the chapter you are in, although the story is complete I intend to add the DLC ‘‘After War’’ which will explain to you what will happen after defeating the final enemy, but unfortunately for the moment I have little time available and I don’t know when I will decide to start working on it.

I thought that since Path of a hero is a FE 7 reskin it was also right to take advantage of FE 6 to have a sequel like the original game. :wink:

4 Likes

Update Version 1.1:
1) Increased the uses of all epic weapons by +5
2) Increased damage and critical chance of all epic weapons by +2 and + 5%
3) Fixed Hector’s Death Quoute.
4) The victory conditions of Chapter 25 are been made more clearer.
5) Reduced the accuracy of the Myar weapon by 10%
6) Increased the attack range of the Sweep spell by +1
7) Reduced the damage of dark magic Venom by 3 points
8) Battle preparation has been added to the final chapter.
9) Increased the cost of healing spell Cura by 50%
10) Reduced the use of the Hammerne from 5 uses to a single use.
11) Tripled the cost of the Recover spell.
12) Reduced Firestone accuracy by 5%
13) Reduced the accuracy of Opal Stone by 10%.
14) Increase Con of Lilina and Roy by 3
15) Some battle backgrounds have been fixed.
16) Half the cost of Poison Weapon.
17) Modified the chapter 18, now this chapter will can been complete even without having flying units
18) Lyndis’ base level has been changed when she joins your team (+2).
19) Lyndis stats have been increased by one point.
20) Modified the shops of chapter 23.
21) Added one treasure.
22) Increased Guard Sword damage by 3 points and Weight by 8 points.
23) Increased Battle Spear damage by 3 points and Weight by 6 points.
24) Reduced the range of Vahra magic from 3 to 1, increased its accuracy by 10%, and increased the damage and the Weight by 2 points.
25) Increased the cost of Short Spear by 25%.
26) Added Wave Magic to Lilina’s inventory.
27) Increased Steel Dagger’s damage and Weight by 2 points.
28) Increased the uses of Sapphire by 10.
29) Changed the weapon of Lyndis, Simha to be indestructible, this is because this weapon is very important against a boss that you will have to face before the final boss.
30) Increased Blizzard’s damage by 4 points and its critical chance by 10%.
31) Increased Killer Dagger’s damage by one, its accuracy by 5% and its critical chance by 10%.
32) Increased Copper Ring selling price from 1,500 to 2,500 gold.
33) Made the Vrsabha and Leviathan weapons indestructible.
34) The placements of some enemy supplies have been changed.
35) Increased Emerald’s damage by two points, reduced its accuracy by 10%, and increased its weight by one point.
36) Flying units will no longer be able to use the Rescue command, this to prevent some maps from being broken.
37) Slightly modified the Cold Look map, so that Lilina can’t hit the boss on the first turn.
38) Completely rebalanced the Hard Mode, now the extra enemies that will appear by choosing this difficulty will be slightly weaker but will be able to use modified and more dangerous normal weapons.
39) The turns of many enemy supplies have been changed.
40) The contents of 5 chests have been changed.
41) Some rewards obtained at the end of Chapters 11 and 19 have been changed.
42) Some enemies’ inventories have been changed in normal mode.
43) AI of some enemies has been changed in normal mode.
44) Some enemies have been made slightly weaker.
45) Fixed some dialogues.
46) Fixed Chapter 5 New Hope.
47) The activation turns of some supports in some chapters have been changed.
48) Karel’s defense has been increased by 2 points.
49) Brunnya’s speed has been reduced by 2 points.
50) New enemy supplies have been added in the final chapters of the game.
51) Increased the power of Lightning by 3 points.
53) Increased the cost of Divine by 30%.
54) Some enemies in normal mode have been added in the final chapters.
55) Added the Wave tome to the Chapter 12 Shop.
56) Increased total experience by 25%
57) Fixed Lilina’s Death Quote

2 Likes

Question? Beside Lyn are there any other new playable characters that wasn’t playable in vanilla Binding Blade? Like is there any npc or bosses that became playable in this hack?

Wow u work hard bro!!

1 Like

Yes, besides Young Karel and Lyndis there are two characters who will join your team, who appear in FE 6 but cannot be used in battle.
The purpose of this mod is to be a Sequel, so you will find the main characters from Path of a Hero.
Which are not present in FE 6 Original.

1 Like

Thanks, this is a big update, I hope I have been able to correct the most serious errors and not that I have not created new ones, changing too many things can sometimes lead to new errors.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s wrong with my rom but the game keeps breaking in middle of some animations. To combat this i switched off animations but on chapter 13 Despair, Bramimond’s animations (green character) keep breaking.

1 Like

Hi Ravengm.
As soon as I read your message, I immediately went to test the animations using an old save file and arriving at the Despair chapter.

As you can see all the new animations and the modified animations do not give any problem to the game even the Bramimond animation.
I don’t understand what could have happened to your rom.
Could you please send me your save file so that I can see your problem better, I would not want the problem to occur to other players as well.

FE 6 is very difficult to modify with FE builder and it often happened to me too to have some strange bugs or errors that were fixed later before the mod was put online.
It could also be an error due to your emulator since I use VBA.

1 Like

Hi EmaColito,
Yeah I took your advice and changed my emulator and now the game is running perfectly. Thank you for the help and sorry for the inconvenience.:+1:

1 Like

Don’t worry, for any other errors you find, let me know, thanks.

1 Like

Can anyone tell me where to get the promotion item for Astolfo because I may have missed it as I am on chapter 23 and I have not come across it yet.

1 Like

Astolfo is able to promote class thanks to the Knight crest.
I have now checked the description of the item and I have noticed that during the modification of its description I forgot to add that even fighters can make the change of class using this item.

Thank you for noticing this error, I will correct this small error in the next version.

1 Like

The file has been updated and now that item has a correct description of its use.
For those who have the old version with that little error, just install the mod as usual and continue the story on the same save file.

3 Likes

Oh Ok thanks for the info👍

I ran across another problem, can you check if the A rank recover staff (Restores all HP to allies nearby) work because I am using them for the first time in chapter 24 and they are not working for me though this may be an emulator glitch like last time :sweat_smile:.
And in chapter 25 Idunn is nowhere to be seen once I hit start from battle prep and the objective is to reach Idunn.

As usual, thank you.
It seems that the Recover magic is not working, it seems very strange to me since before putting the mod online, I had tested it.
Anyway I tried to fix the problem but apparently the magic keeps giving me errors, so I will take it off the shop in the next update.

Chapter 25 is structured so that you have to defeat the boss, once you have defeated the boss, just reach the north exit to complete the chapter.
Upon reaching the exit, you will meet up with Idunn.

As I already told you, you will have to defeat the boss first in order to reach the exit or else the end event of chapter will not trigger.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the info it’s just that all the tiles were same so i was stepping on the wrong tile in chapter 25.:person_facepalming:

1 Like

I didn’t think this would cause any problems for the player.
I think you can figure out which tile to reach, as it is the starting position of the boss and is very close to the exit.

You must know that during the creation and the tests nobody helped me, although I put the mod online before its completion to receive some feedback and therefore I don’t know what kind of experience the mod can have for a normal player.
The few people who helped me did it when the mod was now complete, joining the discord and helped me solve some minor problems.

However, if you are having trouble completing that chapter, I have decided that I will make it clear which tile to reach to complete that chapter in next version.

1 Like

Oh no I didn’t mean it that way I was trying to imply my stupidity of not realising the correct tile, anyways it was a great hack​:raised_hands::+1: i just completed it. Although i think the ending was quite abrupt which makes me think are you going to make another sequel? or are you gonna add some dialogues at the end sometime later?

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it.
As you can read from the readme, I’m going to add a DLC that will explain what happens after you defeat the final enemy.
I decided to make this choice for the simple reason that the DLC will be a separate story, set shortly after the main story, and since the chapters that can be used in FE 6 are very limited and for the main story I have used more than 70% of the chapters available and not knowing how big the DLC will be, I preferred to complete the main story first and then add the real ending later with the DLC.

1 Like