Promotion for all characters added.
Promotion items changed
Hero Crest: Now only Lilina and Roy have the promotion
Knight Crest: Will now only grant Myrmidon, Thief and Knight promotion
Elysian Whip: Now he will also have the promotion to Griffon Rider
Added ‘’ Dragon Lord ‘’ class
Added the holy weapon `` Balmug ‘’
Added epic weapons ‘’ Scorpion ‘’, ‘’ Arcuir ‘’ and ‘’ Magna Luce ‘’
Lilina and Roy will now promote in Knight Lord and Maiden.

2 Likes

Update:
Added End Event for chapter 22.
Added chapter 23
Added chapter 24
Changed the name of some weapons.
Balanced some enemies.
Change the AI of some enemies and allies.
Fixed the description of some weapons and some characters.
Adjusted the power of some weapons.

Hello everybody.
I just wanted to warn that at the end of the month I will leave for a business trip and I do not think I will have access to my PC, so the development of the mod will be interrupted.
I was starting to work on the supports to deepen the characters, but I didn’t like how they were coming, because due of this commitment, I were creating them too quickly.
So the update I wanted to do will be aborted.
This job will keep me busy until September, so I think there won’t be any updates for a while.
I thank who until now has helped me with the mod and who has played with it.
Good fun.

2 Likes

Hello everyone to those who are still interested in the Fire Emblem 6 the Royal Army mod.
I just wanted to warn that there will be an update shortly.
Fortunately, about a month ago I was able to access my PC and very slowly I continued to work on the mod.
The next update will add many new dialogues that will let you know the past of each character and will deepen the story, in addition, the various bonds of friendship between the various protagonists will also be deepened.
Hard Mode will be added, unlockable right from the start.
This version in addition to having a higher difficulty level, will also modify the strategy to be used to complete the chapter with the modification of some AI and the addition of enemies placed in strategic positions to make the game experience more stimulating.
Will be added some new weapons.
Some errors in the dialogues and in the various maps will be corrected.
Some dangerous enemies will be added.
The inventory of some bosses will be changed and the balance, difficulty and some events of some maps will be modified.
In addition, chapter 25 will be added which will tell you about the past of one of the main antagonists and will explain how it all started.

3 Likes

As promised in the previous message I have updated the file ups.
This update adds:

1. 40+ Dialogues that will be activated during the various chapters and will be used to deepen the characters, let you know their history, their past and what drives them to fight for your cause.
  2. Hard Mode that modifies the AI ​​of enemies to be smarter, the enemies will be twice as powerful from chapter 1-16 and then triple as powerful from chapter 16+, increases the number of enemies to face and modifies the strategy you will need to use to complete the chapter.
  3. Balanced the difficulty of some maps in normal difficulty with the increase of enemies, the modification of some enemies AI and the inventory of enemies and bosses.
  4. Added some events that will give bonuses to the player to make the adventure more enjoyable.
  5. Changed the content of some chests.
  6. Added the ultimate weapon for Roy.
  7. Added chapter 25 which will give you some of the information that will explain how it all began and will tell you about the past of one of the main antagonists.
  8. Fixed some errors with some dialogs and maps.
  9. Added 2 extra dialogues in the main story.

The story of Fire Emblem 6 The Royal Army is almost over, all that remains is to add the chapter 26 \ 27 and the ending.
I think the next one will be the update that will conclude the main story.

5 Likes

Did u test this hard mode to be completable though?? triple powerfull sounds impossible lol

1 Like

Ahahah don’t worry the power level of each enemy increases every 3 chapters and follows a% increase of his stats so the triple most powerful means that he will have 30% more in all his stats but this only towards the final chapters. To answer your second question all Hard Mode has been fully tested except chapter 25, obviously being a higher difficulty it is meant to be at the Maniac levels to take the original Fire Emblems as an example, so if you are just looking for a difficulty level slightly higher I advise you not to play it and choose Normal Mode.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, a player just let me know that the ups file I put online doesn’t install correctly with the Rom I wrote in the post. I went to check and found that the creator of the translation rom I used to create the ups file via NUPS has updated its translation and therefore this is the reason why the ups file no longer works. This means that I will have to carry all the files of the Royal Army rom on this new version and continue to work on the ending using this rom, so I do not recommend downloading the ups file now. I will try to fix the problem, so I don’t know if the next update will be the final one or a fix for this error.

The error has been corrected, apparently it was enough for me to just change the rom and then use Nups to create the ups file, instead of transferring the data from the old to the new rom.
The rom to use for playing the mod has now changed, to know what it is just read the beginning of the description of the mod.
This new file ups adds an extra chapter, changes to some weapons and characters, and a preview of the final chapter.

3 Likes

Hello, uh, Is this game completed? Like, FULLY completed?

And if so, how long is it?

Hope that wasn’t a dumb question.

Hello, Megacowsaman.
No, this mod for the moment is not complete, it remains to add the final chapter, the special chapter that will talk about the past of one of the secondary characters and the ending.

The file ups online for the moment includes 25 chapters + a preview of the final chapter.
The total chapters will be 27. But I’m going to add a DLC called ‘’ After War ‘’ which will tell you what will happen after the events of the main storyline and will serve as a link for the third and final sequel to the story.

So the total mod will come to a total of 32-34 chapters.
After I finish this story, I will start working on the Path of a Hero DLC (The Royal Army prequel), so it will take a while for me to start working on ‘’ After War ‘’.

So the next update for now it will be the last.

3 Likes

Oh, ok! just wanted to know! Good luck! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I wanted to inform you that the mod is complete.
The latest update adds the following things:
The final chapter.
The Ending.
The special chapter accessible from the tutorial
Bug fixes found during the latest tests.

I am really happy that I was able to complete my second story.
I hope you enjoy playing my mod.
Obviously if you find any errors please let me know.
Have a good fun.

Now I’m going to take a little break and then start creating the DLCs
Lloyd’s story for Path of a Hero
He will tell you about Lloyd’s story and what happened before Lyn, Eliwood and Hector met, plus he will delve into many secondary characters.

After the war for The Royal Army
It will tell you about what happened after the defeat of the final enemy and serve as a link to the third and final sequel in the story.

3 Likes

so now i can play the 1st game and this sequel for the full story then?
or should i w8 for the DLCs to play?

1 Like

I recommend that you play these two stories and don’t wait for the DLC for the following reasons.

1. I am a guy who creates for passion and therefore it could be that from one day to the next I abandon everything to start working on another game.

2. These two DLC are fillers and only serve to reinforce the story, this means that the main story is perfectly understandable even without playing them.

3. It takes a long time to create a mod, and besides I would like to take a break from the world of Fire Emblem, so I don’t know how long you will have to wait for the DLC to be complete.

4. You may not like the trilogy I’m trying to create, and rightly so, in the end every person is different, so it feels bad to wait a long time and then be disappointed.

In short, Path of a Hero and Royal Army are perfectly playable even without the DLC because these two stories complement each other.

2 Likes

This is gonna be a wilde ride. prps Kolikto. :partying_face:

1 Like
  • Just found a game breaking bug in chapter 3 where when u visit the town north ur units get unlimited move and crashes the game or get u stuck cuz u cant seize fort.

• After opening chests and getting the items, the visual of the chests stay closed in chapter 7

1 Like

This is very strange, although I have tested that chapter three times (2 normal and 1 hard mode), I have not had this error.
I just tested it a fourth time, and this error didn’t happen.

Maybe you should switch emulator.
To play and for the various tests I used VBA 1.8.0

1 Like

Update:
Added the Death Flag to all the characters, this means that when a character dies it will be Game Over, this is because all the characters are important to the story.
Support bonus increased.
Reduced poison weapon damage by 30% and poison damage by 15%
Adjusted the Terrain bonus to benefit mages, it will now no longer give extra magic defense.
Adjusted the effect of Roy’s final weapon.
Added the Dark Tome Oblivion to balance Cath’s use in the story.
Changed the critical probability of tomes of Light.
Added Tome Divine to End Story Shops.
Reduced the accuracy of Slim weapons by 5%

2 Likes

Wait, Path of the Hero have a sequel? Lol