FE 6 The Royal Army- Sequel CH: 27 Complete

Update 1.1.1:
Fixed many errors in the tutorial.
Made clear the tile to be seize to complete Chapter 25.
Removed the Recover spell from the game which apparently gave some animation errors.

1 Like

Please either remove or fix blizzare and fimbulviter tome animation cuz Bramimond is in chapter 13 and he has it which freezes the game. I tried no animation setting but Bramimond is a green unit because of which animation are shown and it freezes

This is a ROM error.

Above I made a video and the animation shouldn’t give you big problems.
I also got this glitch every now and then but it was enough for me to start over or resume the chapter so that that glitch didn’t activate.

If you have problems, I advise you to play using the emulator called VBA because with other emulators there could be some errors with the battle animations and I don’t know why.

Update V.1.1.2
A patch has been used within Fire Emblem Builder to fix Blizzard’s animation.

Now the probability of crashing during the animations has been reduced, but I repeat this is an error of the rom and not mine, so even if the probability is now less the crash problem could always appear, I recommend starting the chapter again if this happens and to use the Game Boy emulator called VBA.
It is not a big deal to restart the chapter as the error only occurs in turn 2.

3 Likes

Thank u very much

1 Like

V 1.1.3
Small update that fixes enemy power weapons they only have in Hard Mode.
The Steel Bow+ has been fixed, before it had power and Hit 0.
The Swordreaver+ has been fixed, before the game saw this weapon as a sword, now it will show as an axe.
The Hand Axe+ has been fixed, before it had an attack range of 0.
The Killes Axe+ has been fixed, before the game saw this weapon as a sword, now it will be displayed as an axe.

2 Likes

@EmaColito Thanks for this great hack, i had lot of fun with it!

1 Like

Update version 1.2:
The difficulty of Hard Mode has been reduced.
The bonuses enemies will have to stats have been reduced by 20%.