[Fangames] What are you working on?

2019-03-11_02-36-41

6 Likes

Some people create animations of giant snakes attacking their enemies.

Others send out… a small horde of playful kittens.

Nice necro btw

3 Likes

So… Here’s the game I’m working on in SRPG Studio. You may or may not have seen it. (The thread keeps getting pushed to the bottom.)

Please give the thread a look if you haven’t already. You can see some of the Kozaki-style halfbody portraits for the game that have been completed so far.

Have you guys done any custom scripting?

Goinza and Lady Rena on the /r/SRPGStudio Discord are our custom scripting masters.

You can find some of their work on the English SRPG Studio Wiki:
Weapons and Combat altering plugins
Skills plugins
Miscellaneous plugins

Ah that was your stuff? Nice. I’d find srpg studio more tolerable if there were more skills. Hope you keep it up.

That’s what the Skills plugins are for, my man! :slightly_smiling_face:

So uh… I know this hasn’t been bumped in years but I figured I’d add something to it.

Hi, name’s Silvio, been working on a hack that’ll turn 2 years old in a couple of weeks. I’ve got more than these done, but these are the protagonists of my hack.

Silvio_Fixed ponytail_FINAL

Griffon_sheet_Normal_FINAL

They’re brothers, hope to have more concrete stuff to show soonish. Working on a demo slowly but surely, and I hope to have enough done to show off at next years FEE3 (those are my goals).

5 Likes

Currently working on replacing some older portraits in my game, as well as writing the dialogue for the next chapter.
KatlaPortrait
New one
KatlaPortrait
Old one

Looks a bit better, right?

5 Likes

It does! I don’t know if you did, but have you considered using Blade’s skin tones? It really helped me with the shadows and face colors on portraits.

1 Like

I am using them for the new ones yes :slight_smile:

Edit: Thanks for the tip though!

1 Like

I have been working on The Restoration Army (aka Attempt 3), which is a hack which gives you a bunch of trainee units with a lot of flexibility as to what they can promote into and has you assemble an army that will restore the rightful ruler of the kingdom to power! During the game your army gets spilt in two and you follow both groups before they reunite.

I’m currently working on unit placement and writing events for the other half of the army army split.

1 Like

Sounds really cool! Does it have a release yet?

It does, it’s [FE8][WIP][15 Chapters][7 Gaidens] Fire Emblem: Restoration Army (Attempt 3) ! But it’s not done yet

1 Like

Actually just went through the process of remaking one of the MCs for my hack (still weird that it’s technically “me” but I digress)

The old one is on the top, the new one on the bottom. They’re a year apart and I gotta say, it’s amazing how far you can come if you just keep at it.
Silvio_Fixed ponytail_FINAL
Silvio 2.0 FINISHED

2 Likes

I’m currently working on support conversations before I can release the next build of my hack. There is… rather a lot of them…

Some better than others.
Fire Emblem The Drowned King.emulator-75

1 Like

“Now let’s get started by letting me give you a little bit of a scenario of what my life is all about.” - Matt Foley