Elibean Nights - Final Draft [PLAYTEST PATCH, 6-5-21]

For Araphen, I messed up, that’s valid

For Florina x Heath, Priscilla x Sain is an option and that doesn’t exist in the main game

For Vaida!Harken getting replaced, I meant he was in Legault’s tale instead of Eliwood’s tale

1 Like

Ok, that’s understandable. Thanks for the consideration though.

1 Like

I mean they have a support chain, even if no ending.

1 Like

I found 2 more bugs.

1. Kent does not have a death quote in Hector’s tale
  2. Whenever I try to pair Lyn with Hector, it doesn’t work.
2 Likes

I posted this for a reason; Florina and Heath cannot support

1 Like

You’re 100% sure about that? I just booted up the game, went to matchmaker, paired Lyn with Hector, and bam. Is there anything irregular about it? Any other pairings that have been altered after pairing Lyn with Hector?

1 Like

It was fine with Farina and Hector, but with Lyn and Hector, it reverts them to their defaults (Rath and unpaired). I’m using VBA. Maybe this is an issue with the version where Serra is with Erk

2 Likes

The game freezes when the Djute Sage with Wind attacks Lyn while holding a short bow (Lyn’s tale)

1 Like

Is there a way to pair up Florina and Hector? I could have sworn that you were able to change Eliwood and Hector’s pairs before.

3 Likes

So Smithing Kit now not repairs weapon?

1 Like

As far as I know, there isn’t. The only people that can be paired with Hector are Farina and Lyn (and no one).

1 Like

Smithing Kit is removed from the game. Hammerne staff has been added back.

No, you cannot pair Hector with Florina. Florina only has one paired romantic ending in vanilla FE7 so it wasn’t really worthwhile to add her to Matchmaker (I also anti-ship Hector x Florina, so there’s that too). As mentioned above, I do not have any more global flags (aka the function that makes the pairing changes work) so I cannot add more pairing options into the game.

1 Like

Fucking finally Peres made it in

4 Likes

Man Guy.

Man Guy.

Man Guy.

Credit to @Valak and @aeorys for the sprite work.

13 Likes

I’m so hype for this! I’m gonna have to play FE7 after this drops so I can just jump straight in afterwards. Guy is just a guy though

2 Likes

The game crashes and deletes all save data when I play Kent’s tale with the default pairings. If I skip dialogue, it works, but Reissman doesn’t show up.

1 Like

I am unable to replicate this report. You are using VBA, correct? At what specific point in the opening scene does this glitch occur? I did not experience any catastrophic glitches when going through the entire opening event or any issues with Reissman not being fielded on the map if the opening event is skipped.

1 Like

Will Hector be involved in Lyn’s story if he is selected as her partner?

1 Like

Literally the start of the tale, where Kent and Gaufrid are talking

1 Like

He is mentioned, but isn’t playable

1 Like