[Crosspost] r/Fireemblem plays and discusses Hacks & Fangames

Latest Thread - December 20th - General Discussion <—Will always update this link with the last thread posted!

Hi, everyone!

A few weeks ago on the FE subreddit i started a small community project, where we play fanprojects and discuss and shill them. I’ve been approached by some FeU members that asked me to have a corresponding thread over here to try and generate more discussion, get the FeU community involved, to get feedback from the developers of said fan projects, and for them to get feedback on their projects from people that are only active on the sub.

After all, Fanprojects are meant to be played :wink:

Introduction Thread

Spreadsheet with Time plan, queue, and resources

The Spreadsheet has links to all discussions, a plan for the fanprojects to be played and discussed in the next few months (up until FEE3 atm) and a queue for projects that don’t have a thread assigned yet.

I usually alternate between general discussion, and specific discussions where we talk about a specific fanproject.

I welcome any suggestions on how to run this small project, and if anyone wants to add their own fanproject to the list (or if you want it removed from the list), just say so!

23 Likes

New Thread up!

Question to project leaders: Do you want me to notify you when we are discussing your project?

Question to mods: is it ok to bump this thread everytime i post a new thread on the sub?

yeah sure

2 Likes

Would you mind putting the latest thread link at the top of your 1st post along with the date it was posted? It wasn’t immediately obvious to me where the latest thread link was, and I’d read the post last week so I wasn’t trying to read the whole post again. Or also include the link with your bump posts.

Also, could you avoid linking to old.reddit.com please? On mobile the new layout is a lot easier to see, so I end up changing the url after clicking the link.

These are just my own preferences - pay them no mind if you prefer.

I like this initiative & have found the discussions I’ve read so far as interesting. Thanks for doing this.

1 Like

Would you mind putting the latest thread link at the top of your 1st post along with the date it was posted? It wasn’t immediately obvious to me where the latest thread link was, and I’d read the post last week so I wasn’t trying to read the whole post again. Or also include the link with your bump posts.

yeah i will do that from now on.

And from next thread on will i will try to remember to remove the old haha.

These definetly will make it easier for people to find stuff^^

Thanks for doing this.

Thanks for the suggestions and participating!

1 Like

Play THWD? It’s complete.

1 Like

Added to the Queue! Will check it out sometime :smiley:

1 Like

New Thread up!

I dont usually like to ask people to play my hackrom, but this sounds interesting, and now that im working in another project, some feedback SPECIALLY about the map designs and eventing and basically all the playable things could be useful.
The story i dont know if it is shitposting or shit posting but there are a lot of ñ memes from some years ago and do not have redemption but never was suposed to have (?
Despite the name, it have a english patch
So it will nice to get some feedback.

1 Like

Added to the queue!

1 Like

I would encourage you to use the feuniverse discord’s fairly new #playtesting channel if you are looking for feedback on a hack. Most people will only test one chapter at a time, though.

2 Likes

New Thread up!

1 Like

New Thread up!

Next week we will be having a break!

New Thread up!

1 Like

Oh hey, it’s that thing… Uh… Six Queens? Yeah, that one.

Sequel confirmed?

Well I have actually been coming up with ideas for one, but nothing concrete yet :stuck_out_tongue:

New Thread up!

Also, a small announcement/change of plans: Since in 2 Weeks FEE3 will start, the planned project discussions will be pushed back until after the event. Instead, i might post special FEE3 discussion threads.

2 Likes

New Thread up!

As said last week, i moved stuff around and pushed project discussions pack a bit and during FEE3 i will post special FEE3 discussion threads, instead.

You can find the new time plan in the spreadsheet!

1 Like

FEE3 Special Thread #1 up!

Hopefully this can help generate some buzz there for the event^^

2 Likes