Fire Emblem Poop | Where there’s smoke, they pinch back
~Credit to Aalware for the art
Fire Emblem Poop (aka FEP) is a medium sized hack that centers around Link and his adventure through Hyrule.
If you haven’t figured it out yet, this hack’s main focus is more quantity instead of quality. There are a lot- and I mean a lot- of jpeg’d portraits, animations, and other graphical stuff.
FEP is a hack centered mostly around humor and gameplay. That being said, that doesn’t mean that there’s no story involved, it just isn’t going to be a TLP or SoA level of detail.
Here are some previews:
~Credit to Markyjoe1990 for the Link portrait
~Credit to Xenith for Tambo’s portrait
- 1.1 Side Chapter balance
- 1.2 Fixed debugging glitch
- 1.3 Buffed Link’s Atk growth
- 1.4 Fixed a bug that prevents the player from advancing
- 1.5 Nerfed Link just slightly
split the difference between the buff, nerfed the Chapter 1 boss and an enemy on chapter 2 as requested by MJ1990 I did not cut the map size by three though.
- 1.6 Fixed a bug in the late game shop that caused more items to appear after purchasing an item or weapon
Which led to other glitches
- 1.7 Removed the door in Chapter X, proved to be too much of a hassle
- 1.8 Fixed epilogue to load properly
Download the soundtrack here
Keeping the previous versions so I can count how many people downloaded
This is it Luigi