[Complete] [FE8] Scarlet Rising

You’ll have to take it up with @anon36681512 and find out from him who made it from him.

I think I reffed the gun, but that’s all.
Other than that it’s OG

…it’s literally the same sprite, all you did was swap two pixels from medium metal shade to dark metal shade and

guns

these frames are borderline identical as well. At least own the fact that you lifted bits from someone else’s animation.

…and the worst thing is you went for the modern gun design instead of the actual revolver i also made…

3 Likes

If you want to discuss this, take it to the dms, don’t do it here. Mine are open

3 Likes

Given how kinda simple it is to make, isn’t it possible that it’s really just drawn from scratch and it just looks almost identical out of sheer coincidence…?

2 Likes

I mean on the one hand you are absolutely correct, but the creator already admitted to “reffing” so it is clearly not just an accidental similarity.

But i don’t want to shit up Xenith’s topic with an extended discussion about an animation they didn’t even make themselves and this was never supposed to be a “take everything down for ~art theft~” thing, its just weird seeing it pop up like this. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hopefully you get the credit you deserve, that sucks

1 Like

If anyone else wants to discuss or comment on the situation, please do so somewhere else. : )

Thanksss

3 Likes

Any chance at a v1.1 or something to deal with the bugs/mugs?

1 Like

a hack with guns?
other than FEP (masterpiece too)
YES.YES.YES.YES.YES

1 Like

Well, despite every attempt to, I can never really escape FE Hacking.

It’s just turned 00:00 here in the UK and despite being a couple glasses of Apothic Red in and many mini celebrations to go, I thought I’d take a minute to throwback to one of my highlights of 2020; Scarlet Rising.

If you are yet to don your trench coat and dust off your revolver, 2021’s Scarlet Rising V1.1 update is now available for you all to download on the original post. Bug fixes, dialogue polish and general gameplay improvements in Hacktown await!

Happy New Year everybody!

Uncle Kojima x

ps. (to quote my good buddy Pandan) if you love someone, tell them~
9 Likes

The struggle is real.

I should play this some time.

2 Likes

Looks like the download is deleted from the Dropbox :frowning:

The V1.1 download link below the V1 link should be working. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

very cool hack, the gun looks a bit off though maybe it’s just me though.

1 Like

Thank you!
I agree, the gun sprite is a bit old; I might replace it at some point in the future.

I have questions about this hack. Is it completed yet, if not, how far does the current version go and how much further til completion?

This is a one-chapter hack made for Ghast’s Make a Fun Chapter contest.

1 Like

Oh, so it’s complete, but so short, huh?