[Complete] [FE8] Scarlet Rising

Yeah. All I’m going to say is that you’ll want to look elsewhere on this site for projects that are both completed and full-length.

It’s a single chapter but it effectively lasts the length 1-2 standard late-game chapters depending on if you try to get all the endings and read through all the story/character-related things.
In terms of “completion” the project is finished and requires no further updates.
Hope you enjoy!

Ah, okay, well, I’ll think about getting to it, but don’t feel too bad if I don’t, because it would have anything to do with you or the hack itself. It would be me and my preferences of hacks. I prefer hacks that last longer.

1 Like

Hey, I felt the need to (finally) make an account here just to give some praise for this. Played it today and was very happy with the enjoyment from all of it. Great work!

1 Like

Aw thank you so much, that means a lot!

Want to see Scarlet Rising but don’t feel like playing it?

No problem! Ghast has uploaded a video on the hack for you to watch.

Go give them a watch!

liquidMS

5 Likes

i feel like there are a lot of references that i don’t get in this hack

This whole thing is supposed to be a Yu-Gi-Oh! reference. I know because one of the guys on my server is a Yu-Gi-Oh fan and hates this particular story arc that this game is referencing.

2 Likes

Don’t look at me, I don’t know jack squat about Yu-Gi-Oh myself.

1 Like

It’s High Noon… Draw!
The Scarlet Rising Review.

1 Like

Great review! Thanks again.

Yall give it a read - this guy knows his stuff!

Oh wow! I can see that as well /: that stinks

Please refer to my earlier post, thank you! :blush:

okay, if the mods need to delete my comment I’ll leave that to them :call_me_hand:t3:

Thank you for understanding. :heart:

:kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Are you afraid of exposition? Do you have the attention span of an 8 year old? Think most hack dialogue is nothing more than cringe fanfiction?

Then fear not my friend, I have the solution for you. gees

Introducing Script Mode!

Script Mode allows you to modify how much you have to read to enjoy Scarlet Rising.
You have the option of the Original Script, Reduced Dialogue leaving only the necessary bits, and Silent Mode™️ where you won’t have to read a thing!

Here’s a preview of the new menu which appears just before you start the chapter:

script mode

Creds to @anon686116 and @anon36681512 for helping me make this!

**READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRY IT OUT**

just kidding, I can’t do ASM to save my life.

Happy April Fools!

Thanks everyone for 2k downloads <3

dancedancefatmanspeedup

7ab

IcdCGMmWUp

6 Likes

aka Pwn mode

5 Likes