[Complete] [FE8] Scarlet Rising

play and find out :sunglasses:
let’s just say when the sun sets, the town starts to get a bit more lively…

2 Likes

Scarlet_Rising_1
The weak should fear the strong.

4 Likes
Spoilers

“You retook the town with no casualties!”

laughs in about half my units lost

Seriously, though, not a bad job you’ve done here. I wish it luck in MAFC.

2 Likes

glad you think so, thanks for playing!

Non-medieval/fantasy Fire Emblem?

Fuck-ing-yes-sir!

1 Like

Chaz it up!

Okay so, it took a while to beat because this is the first hack I’ve played in a while but I did it and I love it. I went the easy route, because I do not have the big brains to math and prefer to know about the story.

Spoilers

I grinded at the arena cause i wanted to see everyone’s promotions no it wasn’t because i wanted to have higher stats than the enemy. Glac became op, which makes me feel i underutilized him as the local village visiter. Surprised that nat couldn’t promote, bcus i wanted her to last a bit longer than enduring a couple of hits. Myst was just a goldfarmer in the arena, which helps a lot to buy the wyrm slayers

I did not have the courage to not help the town, my conscience wouldn’t allow it. Also the grinding may have been unnecessary since franco, johnny and kiryu wouldve easy killed the wyverns but boy glac crits a lot in my run and i love the palette he’s rocking

Overall, I’ve had fun. Loved everything in it. I wish it good luck in MAFC

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, you’re the first person i’ve heard to make use of the arena haha

glad you enjoyed it! :3

2 Likes

Why did you choose to use the Staff of Ages Mage Lord Animation? Nothing against your choice, I just don’t get it, since the only movement is in the arm.

ryan was the mc of a test project a while back as the Scientist class where i used the animation to distinguish him from other magic units, so when i carried him over to Scarlet Rising i just stuck with it.

2 Likes

A shame you didn’t reuse his theme.

I did. It plays after you agree to save the town : )

1 Like

Wild Hackermen

1 Like

forever and always

1 Like

This hack has hit maximum yee-haw. (Also on my personal list of things to play through.).

1 Like

the west invites all aspiring duelists… ; )

A swordmaster with a gun, huh? That feels vaguely familiar…

what to? ominous…

Okay so now i had to actually compare them and

lolgun

hmmm.

The young duelist grew up to master the blade but has yet to master the art of gun shooting

2 Likes