Candy's Consortium of Sprites

Ahoy, kings and queens! It is I, Candy, a simple Canadian man who sprites for fun. At the suggestion of a friend, I have finally worked up the courage to start a “gallery” for some of my stuff. I’m starting college in a month so I don’t know how frequently I will update this, but I will use this for stuff I feel comfortable with sharing, all the same.

Older Stuff

Summary

muarim2rennfinalmage loli

F2U/F2E Stuff

Summary

pirate ladyMerc Lady
Ch1bossBarkmustafagorda 2.0Merc Lady
cav bossMannaimage

Judgement of the Prince stuff

Summary

felicityEliframes
graceframes

Aaaand that’s all for now. I have a bunch of wips that I do not care to share and I most likely will go back to fixing some of these sprites as I improve too, kthxbai

29 Likes

manna
I have way too many things on the go at once. Double posting is allowed, right? This here is a male Anna, a Manna if you will. I intend to go back later to add more detail to his shirt, but for now I’m satisfied. This is my first real mug with a hand in it. I might make it F2U in the future.

8 Likes

I love how warm your colors feel. It’s so cozy! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you! I like using warmer colours because I think it makes them pop more.

Here’s a generic boss for Judgment of the Prince, a friend’s hack I’m helping out on. I’ll make it f2u if the hack maker is cool with it, but for now here’s a splice, I guess. 5 points if you can guess the four mugs used. Only the moustache is custom.

knightboss

4 Likes

fe1candy fe3candy
FE 1 and FE3 versions of my personal self-insert. The FE1 portrait is a Cain edit!

4 Likes

Here’s a cavalier boss for my friend’s hack, Judgment of the Prince. He’s F2U/F2E. He has no neutral frames because he’s a bit-role boss.
Jaspar

Here’s a much-needed glow-up for Grace, an archer in Judgment of the Prince. Not F2U.graceframes

9 Likes

Here’s Eli, a well-meaning pirate with a heart of gold featured in Judgment of the Prince! Not F2U.
Eliframes

9 Likes

I have a lot of unfinished mugs on the backburner, but here’s something I quickly pumped out to
keep myself from feeling like I haven’t accomplished anything. A grumpy old man villager! F2U/F2E. He’s part of a villager pack I plan to work on so that hackers can have more variety with their npcs.

10 Likes

Hey all! I decided to update my old Pirate lady sprite from earlier this year! She is completely F2U/F2E, so long as you give credit, of course!
pirate lady
Merc Lady

And as an edit, an old merc girl that I don’t really care about anymore. Feel free to do whatever with her.

22 Likes

She’s really cute, I like it.

1 Like