Candy's Consortium of Sprites

Is self-bumping allowed after less than a day? Regardless, here’s what I was able to cobble up today; an updated Anna mug and a new F2E OC that was originally missing frames. Now Anna has less of a “butterface”, hopefully. It’s not quite the same style as the original FE8 mugs, but I think it works.
Mercenary AnnaHeroJeigan

13 Likes

Some of my Nohrian stuff! I already submitted them to the blitz, but this is part of an NPC pack I’ve been working on behind the scenes. As well as my CCC entry, young Camilla. Partial credit goes to @Jeythecount for the female villager.

Viillage Elder CanDyVillage Boy(Conquest)CanDyVillage Elder (Conquest)CanDyVillage Man (Conquest)CanDyVillage Older Woman(Conquest)CanDyVillage Woman (Conquest)JeytheCount,CanDyYoung_Camilla(tiara)CanDyYoung_CamillaCanDy

21 Likes

Added more mugs from the GAMERS and other whimsical things to the OP, also took a few down because I plan to keep them for my fangame idea.

Here’s a few of the newly added ones.
Bandit-Geese-BorsCanDy
PegCanDy
Portrait Editor 02-24-23-1.gba_6@06 Arfaxad_8ACC6C

Last guy was originally intended for my hackrom, but he used a Second Seal and went to the gym so his original design is up for grabs.

Isaachar [This is NOT F2U! Please do not use it!]
(Besides the frames are broken and I’m too lazy to fix them right now!)

15 Likes

Just posting some random odds and ends and adding them to my OP. Dont mind me. What should I work on next?

Aimee shopkeepArmory templateCanDy
Pugo
FE10 RD CanDy

20 Likes

A custom battle screen?

I was thinking of doing that, but I have no idea how to properly format them so they load properly in Builder! :sweat_smile:

I can try to make the UI for it though!

2 Likes

Edit: figured it out, definitely using it in my hack, you’ll be credited for your amazing work!

And yeah sure, take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey just wanted to ask, is your RD stat screen free to edit? Thanks! Love your spritework btw

Yup, anything submitted to the repo is F2E! Just please credit me for the original stat screen if you do. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

image_2023-05-23_231606563-removebg-preview

Decided to try something a little different; FE10-style splices! It’s actually not too hard to get the hang of if you keep it simple, but we’ll see if I change my tune as I get more experience. This one is of my self-insert!

15 Likes

Double post! Here are some of the splices I’ve worked on recently. All F2E. I’m going to do a massive purge/rework of the OP eventually so I can organize what was made by other people partly and what’s “vanilla”.

Uses pieces from glac with permission and Laurent Lacroix.
Teenage SorceressCanDy

Uses pieces from Nickt and Dolkar.
Ch 6-Amanda

Uses pieces from Nickt. Meant to be a Cormag timeskip.
cORMAG2

Uses pieces from Stitch and Atey. Meant to be a Colm timeskip.
TimeskipColmCanDy-Atey-Stitch

Uses pieces from Laurent Lacroix/Levin and Nickt.

20 Likes

I’m not dead, btw, just taking a hiatus from the FE games and spriting/romhacking due to anxiety/irl life/imposter syndrome/me almost giving up on spriting again.

This one isn’t F2U but I wanted to post it anyway. It’s a character from my hack that’s on hiatus, and is meant to resemble a Rule63 version of Elise from Fates. (I understand the mini is a little big, but it’s late here so I’ll change it later.)

SABEELLIOT

16 Likes

It sure feels lonely reply to myself constantly, but at least I know people are looking at this thread thanks to the Likes system! I’ll update the OP with the four newest F2E units today.

evil knightninjalassskunk cav
OracleGomesa158244280ebfabf3e4bfeac6d2540ef8d5ada11

29 Likes

I really like this thread, the sprites have very cool and unique designs!

3 Likes

Thank you! If there’s one thing I like about splicing, it’s coming up with unique designs so that less experienced game-devs have some variety to choose from when using F2E mugs.

5 Likes

MiniBossFE5CanDyMuellerFE5CanDy
RumeiFE5CanDySeimtolFE5CanDy

Thracia 776 bosses. Can you name them all?

16 Likes

Wow, it’s been a month since I last posted. Let’s see if I can remember what’s new.

Halberdier womanCanDy
Homeless WarriorCanDy
Masked Homelessman CanDy
shamanguy

There’s more than this, but I don’t like posting my work that isn’t F2U because people don’t know how to read.

16 Likes

I really like the knight’s shoulder armor!

2 Likes

Thanks. She’s meant to be a halberdier.

I’m not dead, btw. Just taking a long break from FEUcord and a fairly long break from romhacking.

Here are some of my NON F2U mugs to prove that I’ve been active. As you can see, I still suck at full-customs. (The Hyper Dimension Neptunia and Gunvolt stuff are for a friend’s hack)
Ch 1-Joan
Gideontake2
Zene
bluehottie
browngirl2
kohakufuckspillows
NEPNEP
Noirehoe
Vert
yri

18 Likes

I’ll try to post at least one new thing here every 14 days.

The FBrigand animation is an edit of Skitty’s, so please give credit to them as well if you intend to use it in your project.
Seneca
FBrigandSkitty-CanDy
FBrigandWalkSkitty-Candy

Everybody asks “Where’s CanDy”? But nobody ever asks “How’s CanDy…”

15 Likes