Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Roy Knight Lord Standing (1) T1LRD Lord (M) (Roy) Moving {IS} Roy Knight Lord Moving-1.png (1) (2)

Needed a Knight Lord Roy (Or Brave Roy, for you FEH peeps you poor souls) for a FE6 Draft where I was editing Roy to promote earlier and into Eliwood Knight Lord, realized there wasn’t one and spent about an hour making this. Really simple, just Roy’s head on Eliwood Knight Lord but it works.

Download the funny horse roy here

T2LRD Great Lord (M) (Ephraim) Lance Standing {IS} (1) Roy Mounted Lord Moving Roy Mounted Lord Moving (1)

Wan/Obs thought itd be cool if he had a cape so there he go. Yes, the trim is a bit wonky, but go complain to IS about Ephraim Great Lord’s cape trim, not me. actually feel free to complain to me as I’m just extremely lazy

Download thicc cape redhead here

30 Likes

56 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

1 warm_ar1 warm_hx1 warm_ax1 lorm_sp1
According to Bart’s style, I made a new one and removed the back decoration
Modify the original warrior weapon style, we can use it as T3
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SIHrCDrXo0kt2NE9N3t-xYFfZaKILX3j/view?usp=sharing

33 Likes

Hey guys. I commissioned SqrtPi to create some portraits and wanted to share them with you all as free to use and free to edit. Do whatever you want with them (just don’t credit yourself for making them, sqrtpi is an amazing artist and deserves to be recognized and credited).

First portrait is Elibian Randal from the Cipher TCG. This appearance is based off of his Elibe Cipher cards. Elibe is apparently his home country so I thought it would be cool if he could cameo in some Elibe-based hacks.
Elibian Randal

Second portrait is Fire Emblem Heroes/Fire Emblem 6 Raven. Basically Raven promoted to his Hero class with inspiration from his look in Fire Emblem Heroes as well as the Cipher cards. He has also been aged to look like he’s roughly in his 30’s/40’s so he can cameo in FE6.
FEH and FE6 Raven

I’ll be commissioning some other portraits from sqrtpi in the future and will share those here as well. All will be Free to use and edit with credits to the creator. Thanks guys, enjoy!

47 Likes

Holyn Portrait Editor Fire emblem Journey Home.emulator.emulator.emulator.emulator.gba_37@25 Galahad_8ACFD0Holyn unarmor
Fe4 Holyn/Chulainn

26 Likes

Candy’s Consortium of Sprites - Creative - Fire Emblem Universe (feuniverse.us)
Wolf
We now have playable wolf mug. :sweat_smile:

42 Likes

Okay so after getting explicit permission from Nuramon (and forgetting to thank 'em for like an hour or two cuz I need sleep lol) I bring you…
Baron Standing FinalBaron Moving Final
Baron Map Sprites based on this version of the Baron class in the repo
Sword_000
I noticed that most often when used it would use the Caped Marshall as a map sprite (what these use as a base) and that kinda irked my OCD, so I decided to fix that.

Again make sure credit goes to Nuramon, I really just built on what was already there.

26 Likes

Ciannait
I have yet to decide how I’m going to use this girl for my future hackrom, so go ahead and add it to the repo as a female mercenary or something.

15 Likes

Fiora FioraFix
it always bothered me so much that Fiora’s headband was skin colored on her forehead in the original portrait. I tried making a version that used different colors to fix the headband. The original portrait of Fiora is on the left, for comparison

13 Likes

Swordzerker Moving Map-1.png (2)

Swordzerker Moving Map (2)

Lancezerker Idle Map

Because I felt like it, and because Berserker is one of the animations that I’ve spent the most time messing around with, have a bunch of Berserker map animations. Sword Lance and Bow are all done exclusively by me outside of the Bow’s idle, which was made by Wan. Included are gifs of the Moving, Selected and Idle versions along wth the moving and standing large image thingies. You get what I’m saying.

28 Likes

So… I had this thing here since, like May of last year

Magic Staff Magic

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vTU-W4XasIAXmdBrRZiXKX-rlexkCnWj/view?usp=sharing

Yeah, Mage Knight Repalettes… Still need a Sword animation, but, oh well, i never got around to it. As a bonus I included palettes for all the GBA Mages + a few others.

Also an update for my old FEA!Tiki portrait… with a Halfbody variation.
Tiki - Copia TikiHalfbody - Copia
EDIT: oh yeah, i forgot to say… I feel the need to thank NICKT for this since it was based on his edit of the Young Tiki I made for GFE1R

Naga Grima
I also had these two Army Icons sitting on my PC for a while

29 Likes

i feel productive today. do not talk to me about the fact I said I’d go on break and then did all this shit in one night DO NOT

all f2u f2e

Staffzerker

Staff Berserker, staff originally taken directly from the Berserker Staff animation but then tweaked because staff angle is a bitch to work with. This is the canonical source for the Berserker staff and Berserk staff should be Prf locked to the Bersercleric class.

THOWING HANDS

The absolute fucking unit of a Berserker who throws hands whenever he decides to cast Bolting. Critical is based off the Valkyrie crit, but not directly taken as I thought I could make it based off it without direct ripping. Mostly because that was a painful process.

Lancezerker Idle Map (2)

Swordzerker Moving Map (5) (1)

Added a Staff (literally just the lance but with a blue bauble at the end instead of a spear point, staves are simple) and an unarmed kinda messy one. Not much effort put into that last one, honestly lmao

Same download link for Staff/Unarmed, but in case you missed it, they’re all in one dropbox link.

OH KLOK

Since I know you’ll read this.

While I still would like anything mapping-wise that isn’t already in the repo/someone else’s work that I chipped into to stay out of the repo, everything I’m posting in here now is a-ok. Just the mapping stuff I have problems with. humu.

24 Likes

CSA Animation Test 3 ; JPN-12
CSA Animation Test 3 ; JPN-14
CSA Animation Test 3 ; JPN-16
Sword
Unarmed

I received a request to make an animation of this sprite, so I made one.
Credits are as shown on the sprite.

Credit:
Spriter= Trooper
Little Spriter= AKA
Animator= @SHYUTERz

31 Likes

This will never be a memory be a memory once someone makes a better one. Based off L95’s FE10 style swordmaster, so be sure to use the swordmaster AP data setting for the hover sprite to display properly.

Sephiroth idle gif Sephiroth move gif

Sephiroth idle Sephiroth move

16 Likes

46 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Here’s the item icon blitz #3 icons.

3 Likes

I coincidentally started on this a few days ago while working on another sprite after noticing cleric Serra’s ponytails combined look kinda like Aerith’s hair (moreso the overstylized og version). Should be an easy one compared to the other animations you’ve done! I made sure the colors were divided easily enough to suit unique repalettes so this could serve as yet another cleric/magic user alt. Feel free to change anything.

aerith frame

And today I procrastinated by making map sprites, based on the vanilla monk. Looks pretty good with the enemy faction red palette.
aerith idle gif aerith move gif

aerith idle aerith move

11 Likes

Hey all! I am back with a new class card but sadly only one gender for this class card. Some people said that the generic class card for the mercenary looks nothing like the Salvage Mercenary. So… I decided to once again take matters in my own hands.

Generic
SWD Mercenary (M) Sword {IS}

Salvage Version (Well… at least to me.)
Tier 1 Template {SamirPlayz}

Well that is it for today. Again don’t be shy to give me a request for next time I upload. The reason why I wasn’t uploading is because I was really busy with my own things. So, I manage to squeeze some time for this Class Card.

Hope you guys like it!

11 Likes

Seth redone
I tried to resprite Seth I think it came out alright.
Kurth Kurth Nga
Next is Fe4 Kurth if you don’t know who he is his Julia and Julius grandfather. Also did him in Deirdre Hair,

22 Likes

549e953511f92ea1f99f2788f360e2792bbdeeff_2_486x1000.jpeg
The previous version of Dark Druid had a potential freezing problem as shown in the attached image, so we have fixed it to work safely by reducing unnecessary frames from the script.

Glitch Dark Druid With Effect
After update↓↓
Fixed Dark Druid With Effect fixed

Sorry for the hassle, but if you are using this animation, please make sure you use the latest version here.
↓↓↓↓↓

19 Likes