Animation Directory

YOUUUU ARE THE OCEANS GREY WAAAAVES

Get it it’s a fe14 reference

4 Likes

Finally I can have dancers that branch to mage knight and falcoknight, and still fight at tier 1

This forum needs a dislike button.

6 Likes

Why add a dislike button, when you can be the dislike button?

:-1::-1::-1:

8 Likes

I finally did it, after a lot of time, here we have Brave Lyn
Release video
Download Link

13 Likes

Time to keep my promise then. I will make map sprite for this
Edit: Done

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve posted this here, so…

Mermaid%20Anim

Mermaid animation, for those who like Monster classes but wish there was one for water because Ships are the only truly water-based class. Comes with its own battle animation, palette for 4 different teams, a map sprite, and a class portrait! Although the Map Sprite is a ways worse than everything else, apologies.

The bra, tail, and hair are all 3 seperate color groups so they can be individually edited should that be useful to you. You are also free to edit the portrait so that it better suits your needs, particularly color wise.

Just credit me before you use it, and let me know you do!

13 Likes

That Sword crit is perfect!

Now we just have to wait for Brave Eliwood (around September).

2 Likes

Dude, thanks a lot, you saved me there

2 Likes

Hey there, I was wondering if there was anyway I could download some of your animations? There are some I haven’t been able to find to download in this thread. I was hoping I could get he Matthew one, Jaffar, the Hectors and the nomadic trooper! Thanks so much for making these, they are amazing!!

I’m not sure what who you’re talking to, but you can find most free to use animations at https://emblem-anims.herokuapp.com/. If there are some you see in threads here on FEU but that you can’t find in that website you’ll just have to wait a bit until Shin uploads them in there

OMG thank you so much!! This is the perfect website for me!

1 Like

A LEGENDARY QUADRUPLE VALUE HAS APPEARED

Female Ephraim Lord Bow animation. Made at request of someone in the discord, and it needs uploaded here. Might make one for my Staffphraim later. Gif not available.

Euryale animation. A bit bad, but it exists. Tie in to Fate: Grand Order’s Euryale character.

And to go along with Euryale is Nobunaga, who also has a portrait of her since I like her a LOT. This one was made with the help of Wan, so if they could be credited, that would be nice.

Adventurer sprite! Apparently I forgot to post it. Comes with a Male and Female variant with a Staff and Bow.

png

A personal favorite, a critical animation I made for an assassin based off an old sprite of mine from wayyyyy back in… heck, maybe it was even 2015? It was when I first started using Piskel, so, ages. I didn’t even know how sprites worked back then. Cut-in is based around one of my OCs I’m still proud of and have a username after, Zoramine.

EDIT: Forgot to add, but enjoy the Nobu portrait.
png

11 Likes

Kaitou Cath’s gorgeous performance.
I am not sure if the second one can be achieved, otherwise I will draw another one.
By the way, I personally are dissatisfied with Roy’s effort to made this girl a companion, and then he ignored her.:expressionless:
%E5%A7%AC%E4%B8%9D%EF%BC%88%E6%80%AA%E7%9B%97%EF%BC%89 %E5%A7%AC%E4%B8%9D%EF%BC%88%E6%80%AA%E7%9B%97%EF%BC%89%E5%BF%85%E6%9D%80 %E5%A7%AC%E4%B8%9D%EF%BC%88%E6%80%AA%E7%9B%97%EF%BC%89%E8%BA%B2%E9%97%AA %E5%A7%AC%E4%B8%9D%EF%BC%88%E6%80%AA%E7%9B%97%EF%BC%89%E9%AD%94%E6%B3%95%E5%89%91

31 Likes

But she may be more like a ninja than a magician?

this is a very interesting animation.
However,I think that the second one is impossible from sprite limitation.
Covering the whole screen is not suitable for sprites.
In existing battle animation, it seems that the implementation is difficult because you can not use BG.

OK,let me think about other normal movement.

Your Lord F!Ephraim palette doesn’t match up with the one by circles. You may want to revise it/provide a lance/unarmed anim with your palette.

Nice work btw.

2 Likes

Please remove Circles from the credit on it, as he made the other FEph, but didn’t have anything to do with this one. The others are correct, though.

Also, here you go Shin. Lance and Unarmed.

Lance Download:

Disarmed Download:

EDIT: Hand Axe and regular Axe have been added because I needed it.

Regular Axe download:

Hand Axe download:

And the GIFs. Axe anim is buggy due to a missing frame that’s since been updated in the download link. Apologies!
sokm_sp1
armm_sp1
armm_sp2
sokf_sp1
10 Likes

I do wish to ask, 282190, do you need any of those formatted or created to be inserted into GBA, or are those already available? You’ve clearly put lots of work into that!

1 Like