Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

The what exactly? Never heared of it honestly.

It’s a bug in GBA FE that is caused by the devil axe retaliation not finishing before the hand axe animation starts, bugging out the hp of the hand axe user.

1 Like

Is there any known way of fixing it? Sounds like it can really ruin someones fun xD

I believe FEbuilder has a patch that fixes it. Though I don’t think it’s actually harmful in-game. I believe the HP resets to normal after the battle.

It does reset to normal (though it may trigger the unit’s death quote, even though they’re alive and well…).

(source: seen this kind of thing happen a lot in the early stages of the gaiden magic system)

It also doesn’t happen with all hand axe animations, only the ones where the axe is thrown in like the first frame or something so heroes and great knights are safe.

Actually, it happened to me, and when it did, nothing REALLY bugged out. All that happened was that ross’s hp was fucking ludicrous, the combat was really slow, and that’s it.

ZA WARDO! (or however you Jojos spell it)

2 Likes

“You thought it would be a normal village event, but it was I, DIO!”

4 Likes

The Dragon has learned to levitate thanks to the power of the seal.

3 Likes

Phantom won’t die

3 Likes

Messing with movement costs to make the pathfinding freak out is a classic. But how does FE5’s engine handle it…?

Well, it turns enemy phase into a DBZ fight.

5 Likes

I can almost hear the instant transmission sound effect xd.

2 Likes

Who would win?

A small army of soldiers of Manster, able to move at incredible speeds to swarm their foe in a barrage of violent murder
or
one flamesword gril

3 Likes

BloodlinesAfterMark

15 Likes

The person he’s talking to is definitely regretting this.

Accidentally loaded these 2 portraits in the same spot and uuummmm
2portraits Ivoruart2

7 Likes

You just discovered a brand new way to make splices:
Make the game do them for you

8 Likes

I wonder how far you can go with this glitch now.
This is interesting.

Didn’t Ghast post a nearly identical bug? How did ya’ll manage to accidentally replicate the map-icon-in-text bug?