Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

What happens when you try to have a map battle in the arena

6 Likes

Stop stealing all the spotlight eirika

3 Likes

that hero glitch tho
Has anybody looked into actually properly playing animations during promotion sequences? Because that would actually be really cool lol

I haven’t posted anything in a while, so here you go:

4 Likes

Two nameless foes square off against each other. Their identities? Unimportant. Their clashes light up the night and sparks fly as their weapons connect.

Elsewhere in that same castle, Hector Wong and a scandalous thief named Matthew seek to make a quick exit. Hector gazes through a peephole in a door and spots a fighter nearby. Once he sees the corrupted nature of the enemy, along with their overpowered weaponry, Hector flies into a rage and activates the Matrix.

Hector will break these walls down, for he is The One.

4 Likes

edit: managed to fix it

edit2:

this happened

?Umm? … ?

Also…

Loading old savestates is my favorite.

1 Like

from fuckups to ledgeend

9 Likes

Woah, wait a minute…
What happened to 100%/guaranteed hit? This is FE7, not FE6! What is this?!

I have MiskaMikoto’s true hit removal(version A) installed and TR143’s GBA RNG randomizer installed as well. I wonder if it is a result of one or both being installed together though…?

1 Like

Huh, Never see a rom talk before. It was probably asking when I will stop hacking it.

10 Likes

You should stop hacking once it becomes self-aware.

5 Likes

Looks like talking normally in a convo is not enough for this character. Just starts rambling on and on, even naming the enemy.
Interestingly enough, the portrait gets layered behind various GUI and the mini-portrait loads whatever it feels like, and its text gets changed to the convo. Text progresses like normal, continuing scrolling whenever I input a button, but disappears when I go to the R menu screen. A one time glitch though, but interesting nevertheless.

Also, comment number 666 is mine!

5 Likes
gif

More like messing with savestates but I think it fits in with the thread

12 Likes

Woah trippy

I don’t even know.

10 Likes

That’s what you get for trying to contain the awesomeness that is Pugi in the withered, pathetic shell that is FE6.

8 Likes

too much pugi

1 Like

>proceeds to install skill system in current proyect

Ah, sure, I shall save in Patience: When under attack, +15 avoid, sure!

please help

4 Likes

is it me or is the enemy named “GAY

1 Like

i fucked up her mug and this happened

what drugs is she even on??

4 Likes