Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

19 Likes

Gilliam breaks down a door by killing Seth, who is disguised as Ephraim.
k

5 Likes

No, he didn’t kill Seth. He killed hoo Ds s eg i (or oo Ds s eg for short), Seth’s identical twin brother.

6 Likes

Who names their kid hoo Ds s eg i? Someone who couldn’t kill Dheginsea in Radiant Dawn?

6 Likes

I think it’s Dheginsea trying to insert himself into the game.
That would explain the insane HP pool.

6 Likes

Thanks to Shuusuke’s recent patch of GetCurrentlyPressedKeys, I can now do this.

Walking with player input

ODp3Fkdnmy

Might have some things to iron out. This is why we ENUN.

16 Likes

Wow, you can do map crit animations!

8 Likes

Buggy crit-like animation or no, I’m just amazed this is possible at all!

context: i was seeing how the hp bars functioned

also I didn’t expect it to record the audio of me listening to persona music while I worked but it’s funnier this way

5 Likes

[ToggleColorInvert] makes you lose control.
[ToggleColorInvert] makes you lose control.
Thankfully, it didn’t crash the game, all it did was only a small error for a small amount of time. Still amusing to look at.
remember kids, drugs are bad for you

5 Likes

This is just kind of cool.
Imagine if you can get it to work properly you could have missions where the goal is to find which object an evil being is in to kill it for good.

Trust nobody, not even your retainer

Trust nobody, not even yourself

20 Likes

Build an army. Trust nobody. Fire Emblem. Only on Game Boy Advance.

5 Likes

That dude literally attacking his own shadow…

2 Likes

Nosferatu not working as intended

3 Likes

Oh that’s actually kinda cool, a powerful tome that drains your health by the damage dealt… oh wait… that’s too much health. It borked. :disappointed_relieved:

What made the glitch funnier was that a Centaur attacked the Summoner after that and the Summoner has 1 HP remaining from the battle with the Spider. So all that hp draining for nothing. :rofl: :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

CCB_Round1_01
This is definitely a font.

8 Likes

Switching Bows is not as easy as it looks. Glitch breaks the game and crashes the emulator, quite a feat.

3 Likes

That is just an ancient language that was lost to time.