A FE8 PME like many others (or maybe not)

Tharja really needs some some buff. Because she is a lord and a forced unit who gets doubled by almost everything.

1 Like

Yeah, Eirika has no bases other than Luck and female Shaman bases are pretty pitiful, so I’ll need to buff both. I’ll probably buff the class first, since it’s not the only class I have to adjust.

And regarding the matter of getting doubled, Kassandra’s rally is pretty useful for fixing that.

1 Like

So I just didn’t rescue Shiraha turn one for no real reason.
She got killed turn 1 by the Brigand who only had 19 hit.
Very lucky. Definitely!

3 Likes

Could be worse: I did rescue her, put her on a fort… and she still got killed by the first brigand that reached her.

1 Like

Fire Emblem - Master PME patched_1677010133526

There’s a bug. When two or three enemies are adjacent to you your equipped weapon will be switched automatically to either your second or third equipment and you can’t target one of the units. In this case, I wasn’t able to target that Archer.

Pleasant FE6 vibes.

1 Like

It’s not a bug, it’s a patch that does that. If you want to target the archer, use the up and down arrows.
Here’s the patch in question.

1 Like

That’s exactly what’s not happening. That button isn’t working and not only that, it switches the weapon too. For example I chose Fortresse to attack with and it automatically changes to steel lance or iron blade when I try to switch targets as you said.

Also…

Fire Emblem - Master PME patched_1677011821255

Please tell me I’m dreaming or this is a bug. 13 MOV !?

1 Like

Lol thats me

2 Likes

Ricardo doesn’t appear in Erika route

1 Like
  • Kind of hilarious in chapter 3 when Breeta appears, just goes to the door and wonders how the heck to open it.
  • For no reason other than ‘why not’, I tossed Shiraha at Bazba, he had 15 damage, she had 1. Bazba recoiled. Mwahahahaha.
  • It would seem there are no promotion bonuses for Myrmidon, oh dear. (I cheated a Master Seal in during Artur’s chapter to fake how it works normally, shhh.)
  • …On Artur’s chapter, Tharja finally has enemies to not get doubled by!
2 Likes

Testing myself, using up and down arrows changes target, and left and right changes weapon, as intended. There is actually bug involving unbreakable weapons like Fortresse getting ignored when changing weapons that way but I don’t think that’s the issue here.

Just to doublecheck: which emulator do you use?

And she gets +2 on promotion (yes, she promotes). You can thank Taylor for that one (and if it was for him, there would be more characters like that).

He doesn’t appear in dialogues since I haven’t touched those, but he should be at the bottom of the unit list in the prep screen.

Still not as hilarious as Beryl in the arena.

Yeah, a bunch of classes have that issue (including one of the possible Tharja promotions, if you thought she wasn’t bad enough). I’ll eventually fix that.

4 Likes

Honestly, Morbick is pretty broken too. And so is Ashnard. But Xandra is on another level. You just put her around a lot of enemies and doubling becomes almost meaningless because their speed gets reduced.

We need equally broken bosses.

My Boy GBA emulator

By the power of more Master Seal shenanigans and arena abuse I tried to promote Lenna aaaand… Game felt it was appropriate to screech at me. Oh dear.
This happened when he was both armed and unarmed.

2 Likes

Yeah, that happens sometimes. Probably related to the patch I use for the promotions but I’m not sure about the specifics or how to fix it.

1 Like

Didn’t happen for the other ones, but trying it again it works. Huh. How strange.

Games are weird.

Exia is definitely not fit for the arena. Things will scale up and out-damage his defence and he gets doubled.
By Generals.

2 Likes

There seems to be a bug where cant play Za’albul marsh where Rune walks on on screen the whole game freezes. I tried skipping the scene but it atill freezes

1 Like

So, I tried this with Amos who had no infinite weapon and the issue still persisted. His steel lance switched to Javelin (Second weapon in his inventory).

EDIT : Nevermind, I figured it out. How careless of me…

EDIT 2 :
Fire Emblem - Master PME patched_1677050084318

Game froze.

EDIT 3 : When you go into monster skirmish then the chapter that took place there will restart. For example, when you fight at Bethroen then the chapter will restart and your Ashnard disappears from the playable cast and becomes enemy.

(Same for Aldas plains)

3 Likes

Been levelling everyone to 20 promoted because I’m a crazy idiot, so that’s fun.

• Is Tulli supposed to be tiny enough to only have 1 CON? My.
  • Ragnarok’s scythe weapon does in fact not contain a scythe animation. Curses.
  • Yue’s Observer class does not stop at 10. Oh dear. …She doesn’t even need it. Level 10/10 and 3 stats capped. Holy hell.
  • …As previously mentioned, yeah, doing a skirmish on the …chapter 11 place (I forget the map name) just causes it to load up the chapter.
1 Like

Patch updated.

CHANGELOG

v1.1

• Buffed Shaman bases.
  • Removed a (probably) unnecessary essential fix that broke skirmishes.
  • Gave all non-Prf swords ranged animations (since Delilah needs it).
  • Fixed Observer level Cap.
  • Gave unpromoted Ragnarok Scythe animations (she only had them in her promoted class).
  • Increased Alear base weapon rank so that she can use her Light Brand.
  • Fixed an issue with chapter 12B clear condition.
  • Fixed an issue in chapter 13B due to the game trying to load Yue instead of Alear.

v1.0

• Initial Release
TO DO LIST
  • Properly adjust classes promotion gains and caps.
  • Properly adjust summons.
  • Add new classes’ descriptions (and modify some of the older ones).
  • Make palettes for characters that don’t have one.
  • Make Warp and Raise the Flag skills (Warp is display-only, I left Resolve as placeholder for Raise the Flag).
  • Make Sacrificial Aid consume HP.
  • Implement Delilah’s negative luck growth (currently 0 as placeholder).
  • Replace sound 0x12C so that Annihilation doesn’t stop the music anymore.
  • Make Far Heal use healing music.
  • Insert master weapons and other new weapons.
  • Make monster weapons unstealable.
  • Make Emerald a miniboss in some chapter.
  • Make the event where Ragnarok gets Galeforce.
  • Make the events involving Merrin.
  • Make Xandra and Tulli transform properly.
  • Recolor Tulli’s breath and Edji’s Bloodborn Blade animation.
  • Fix Hayden’s summon breath animation.
  • Give Tulli a proper dance animation.
  • Give Balthir a proper death quote (currently use Syrene’s one with the mention to Vanessa removed).
  • Doublecheck how all death quotes look.
  • Doublecheck all events.
  • Make Sol and Deadeye not trigger during Aether’s second hit and Astra extra hits.
  • Make battle animation numbers properly reflect the effect of damage reduction skills.
  • Reduce the OAM consumption of standing map animations whenever possible.
  • Fix the AP of some moving map animations.
  • Give Ragnarok proper map sprites (Using Pirate/Berserker ones as placeholder)
  • Modify dialogues to reflect changes.
  • Decide what I’m going to do with supports.

She uses Fae manakete class, and Fae does have 1 Con, so yes.

1 Like

Raise the flag works similarly than taker skills, acting as a spectrum taker so making it based on Vesly’s taker skills, he already has the ASM done so it should be easily doable (I know basically nothing about how ASM works so I might be getting over my head)

mGBA_pMp0nvRpKq

While at it I worked on this using BuskHusker’s Sheena for a more proper portrait ( I’ve forsaken finishing doing the back hair properly because I simply am not competent enough at shading and I was self deprecating myself at that point) So hope Ragnarok looks better
SheenaRecolor

1 Like