Zanryu's Pixels

I keep going back to the eyes too, I’m convinced its the use of skin tones that throws it off. I’ll see about modifying them some when the rest is done as final touch ups, maybe I can work something out!

Thanks a lot for the praise guys, I’m super stoked with how this is coming along so far!

4 Likes

So, I had a bit of help working on Christina while I was having some downtime. A fellow team member, Star, offered up a few tweaks and we mixed up our results to get something better.

My most recent on the left, Star’s on the far right, and then I modified Star’s face, kept my hair and Star’s minor edit to the lower portion of the armour and collar. Will be going back to rework some of the shading hopefully this evening, but it’s closer and closer to done every day!

11 Likes

16 Likes

A really big well done!
He is honestly looking amazing. The eyes and facial structure are much better!

She, actually! But thank you very much. :smiley:

3 Likes

hey Zanryu

Hello there.

1 Like

General Kenobi…

5 Likes

Wow what a cutie!

whats up
zanryu i have a question

Depending on the question, this may or may not be the place to ask it. Shoot.

will you be my boyfriend please?

3 Likes

if only he wasn’t married

2 Likes

are you serious?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If he wasn’t I would be asking the same thing.
No homo.

3 Likes

TIL I’m a wanted man.

Much earlier in the process than I would normally post publicly, but it’s a thing. Been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to do the hair, then I realized - duh, I’m literally trying to sprite my own hair. So, uh, it’s working now.

9 Likes

Yes, he’s married lol

To be fair, only as far as the government is concerned. Still haven’t planned the wedding.

So, I’ve had a few little breaks between sessions here - between seeing Avengers a million times, work, studying for some more government certifications (I’m a big kid now), I haven’t had a lot of time but I’m back on the horse today. Been having a hell of a time deciding what to do with this, but it’s coming along!

We’re in the endgame, now.

8 Likes

Just because it’s an important update, so editing can bite me.

Tweaked hairline, minor tweaked near eye and minor eyebrow shading tweaks, shaded shirt.

EDIT: Boop.

14 Likes