Workshop of Peerless

I’ll be unable to make anything for two weeks, because I’m visiting my grandparents’ village and don’t have my laptop. In the meantime, here’s some filler content.

unknown-232-1

unknown-168

unknown-164

20 Likes

Filler Content, day two: A castle in Jugdral. Tileset by Zoramine and N426

unknown-14-2

17 Likes

Filler Content, day three: A cutscene map I call “Tears of the Goddess”. I’m almost out of content so I might post less frequently for a while
unknown (3)

18 Likes

I missed some days, but here’s something new. And it’s not a map!
unknown-157
Here’s an icon of the Kingsword from FE5. This uses a custom palette, specifically one by Ruby. This icon is not currently free to use.

9 Likes

You make nice looking maps, but the stairs are a bit wonky. If you have stairs that are as many pixels tall as the wall behind them, what you actually have is a ladder. Stairs have to be longer than the wall behind them in this perspective, because they are slopes.

They need to either extend past the bottom of the wall, or cut into the platform on the top. Otherwise, you just have a stair-textured wall.

I don’t remember doing this except for the Ostia map where I copied from vanilla and already know it’s wrong there

I was thinking specifically of the tall central staircase in the post i replied to. But this also has that issue on the left.

It’s time.

JunoCipher
Here’s Juno, based on her appearance in Cipher. Requested by Obsidian.
Free to use! Credits to me, and Lenh for the blinking frames.

Here's the original Cipher card:

30 Likes

Good mommy

4 Likes

Jan

Jan
jan

18 Likes

Apparently I haven’t released this?

Night palette for the Village tileset, made because I didn’t like the FE7 one.
Fog palettes might not work because I never needed them
Free to use but I’m not gonna put out an actual “insertable” file; this image is insertable if you --palette-only it with Png2Dmp, since it’s just a palette with nothing else changed

13 Likes

Night battle, yayyy!!!

1 Like

Once again, it’s map time.
This one’s a remake of a really old map by @Memestaralbert which I remade while still trying to be faithful to the source.
map

Original map:

mapsource

5 Likes

omg is this the map where you piss of general frank?! iconic
Apocalypse-1

14 Likes

DO NOT piss off general frank. :flushed:

7 Likes

NONE CHAPTER WITH

WITH LEFT KNIGHTS

shoutouts to @Pikmin1211

Edit: There’s tile errors on the right wall but I really couldn’t care less

18 Likes

Wait a minute, this is the map where we fight that mtfk Lang, right?

Yes, it is.

You’re going to Olbern Keep
unknown-163

4 Likes

Tahra

It’s a lovely morning in Tahra, and you’re a horrible, horrible brigand.

-Grann Year 1778, Tahra, Manster District-

15 Likes