Whats your favourite Fire Emblem Class and why?

Since no one has made it. I think I should do it.

• Master Lord
  • Blade Lord
  • Knight Lord
  • Great Lord (Hector)
  • Great Lord (Eirika)
  • Great Lord (Ephraim)
  • Lord (Ike)
  • Princess (Elincia)
  • Light Priestess
  • Vanguard (Ike)
  • Queen (Elincia)
  • Lord (Marth)
  • Paladin
  • General
  • Falcon Knight
  • Bishop
  • Warrior
  • Trainee (Ross)
  • Trainee (Amelia)
  • Trainee (Ewan)
  • Sage
  • Mage Knight
  • Swordmaster
  • Halberdier
  • Great Knight
  • Hero
  • Dancer
  • Sniper
  • Wyvern Lord
  • Valkyrie
  • Berserker
  • Freelancer
  • Druid
  • Wyvern Knight
  • Dark Druid
  • Legend
  • Mystic Sage
  • Champion
  • Black Knight
  • King
0 voters

Unfortunately poll can’t exceed 40 options so I will be willing to make another poll if I at least get 10 such classes which aren’t in this poll.

1 Like

cough cough totally no rigged, 100% fair general best class

What’s the difference between “Sage” and “Mystic Sage”?

Mystic Sage is a class from TLP. The character who had this class was said to be the strongest mage to ever live.

1 Like

boo no kinshi bad poll
also why include a tlp exclusive class? Not everyone has played or even likes tlp so wouldn’t it be better to include all classes from official games first? Or at least classes from multiple games.

3 Likes

teehee I think the sage class begs to differ @DATonDemand :>

I haven’t played FE4 and FE5. And even if I would’ve known some of it’s classes I couldn’t add them in a single poll. I will be making another poll which will add all the other classes.

Is Kinshi a class name ?

1 Like

Kinshi knights from FE Fates, they’re these giant bird rider things, promos from the traditional peg knights uses bows and spears

2 Likes

Generals, Warriors, and Rogues

1 Like

Summoner.

Dark magic, which is the best kind of magic by virtue of being arcane and scary ? Check.
Staves for maximum utility and never wasting a single turn ? Check.
Summons that are at least extremely useful to bait enemies or work on side objectives, and at best are given very creative and funny profiles by hacks ? Check.

2 Likes

Uff
Double Hit it’s good
Critical it’s awesome
But Insta Kill it’s another level <3

1 Like

hard to argue with the facts

Oh damn ! I literally forgot about the summoner class. It’s legendary. Guess my poll was pretty crap. I will need some preparation before I do it next time.

2 Likes

Hey, the only persons who never mistakes are those who never do anything !

3 Likes

True the GOAT.The assassin was also missing but the champion from tlp is rigged strong he was weak only cuz his prf weapon did 0dmg or he would 1 shot every one

2 Likes

Warriors. They have the best crit animations. The really high hp is also always satisfying to me for some reason.

1 Like
f l e e t
l l
e   e
e     e
t       t

Funny sprites, unique movement paradigm, siege range ballistae, technically in a vanilla FEGBA game - what’s not to like? More Fire Emblem hacks and fangames should use Fleets. (Especially player ones, but I’m fine with enemy ones too.)

1 Like

Mercenaries, Big sword and the little cocky animation before the crits, don’t need more to win my heart lol

2 Likes

I love seeing completely different responses from everyone in the comments.

My Favorites
Look: Hero
Animation: Assassin
Utility: Sage

3 Likes