Whats your favourite Fire Emblem Class and why?

I don’t see any Magic Users here :<, then I shall be the one to pioneer then.
Main one being Sages. Pent rocked the hell out of that desert chapter.
idk I just want to see them enemies with bad resistance get erased from existence.
they got cool drip as well ngl

2 Likes

Berserkers, they’re the most superior units based on my experience.

3 Likes

Hey I talked about Robin class >:v he’s part magician
And yes
Long live pent it’s sooooo cool
I also like soren :3
Leo
The magicians are very cool in fact
But I prefer someone that use both
The books and the swords <3

1 Like

Assassins… someone who ignores defence will always be part of my army

2 Likes

Really like the mage/sage trio (Lilina, Nino, Lute) from gba games.
Actually i love all magic classes, but prefer anima magic wielders more.

1 Like

A lot of what I’m seeing falls into one of two categories:

1. A class with memorable characters
    or
  2. A class that leans heavily into one mechanic (Defense, Crit, Speed, etc.)

Conclusion: good characters make good units from less-than-stellar classes.

3 Likes

Brother!

2 Likes

Armor gang rise up!

4 Likes

Nephene also created a soft spot for Halberdiers for me! They are basically swordmasters with a lance, cant go wrong with that

1 Like

Armor Knights and Generals since i like the armor they wear

1 Like

I love the sniper GBA animation. I love FE3/FE15 archer playstyle and combine them into the demake hack… yeah, it’s great.

Close second; halberdiers. My first FE game was Radiant Dawn and you can fight me but Aran is one of the best units for the Dawn Brigade and one of the best human units in the game. You gotta push through to level 15 soldier but once he hits his cap for att/skill/def bexp becomes king and my god by level 5ish halberdier he just creams on everything even tiger units. Even on harder difficulties but it’s definitely lessened but still one of the best human units. Anyway rant over but you can imagine my sad face when there is NO halberdier unit in fe6-8 and my immense disappointment was… immense. That is actually how I started getting into hacks cause by chance I saw a preview for Vision Quest and saw there was a playable soldier lol… here I am 2 years later.

1 Like

I’d have to say Knights/Generals/Barons (I think that one is custom, but I’m like… incredibly forgetful lol)
I just love the way they play, and they work with my playstyle well, since I usually play slower anyways.
Shamans are actually one of my favorites as well, I just like dark magic in general I think. Dark mages as a whole fill the whole “Strong, slow, and tanky” role, so I absolutely love them, especially over light mages. (I find light mages rather useless actually)
Wyvern riders are fun. Love the whole “Flying class, but it doesn’t have 3 con” thing they’ve got going on. (Florina is the worst pegasus ever. 3 con is actually rediculous.)
Brigands, Pirates and Berzerkers are dumb fun. They just kinda bonk things, and it works. Dislike fighter, but Dorcas is the obvious exeption.
Notice there are no horse units here. Wonder why?

4 Likes

Brother!

3 Likes

Horse units are good and bad at the same time ngl they have high mobility and superb def and offence in open maps but really bad in map with trees, (the green peak u know the one they can cross not the brown one)peak takes a lot of move to cross and desert maps and the shores is also ristrict by 1tile to them ( i think ) so they have there pros and cons i guess

1 Like

Wyvern riders are cool they are big and strong and ride funny winged lizards and have axecess and red-haired ladies

3 Likes

I might be on an island on this one, but I love the Trickster class. Magical thief or thieving mage? You decide!

1 Like

Warriors, probably. I just like them.

1 Like

ARMOR GANG!! DINGADING DING DING!!

3 Likes

@monk-han OP there’s only one way to settle this, a community class poll!! to determine the most popular class in all of fe

1 Like

My favorite class has to be Xane’s Freelancer class, a unit who can turn into a copy of any other unit you have is such a uniquely powerful and fun effect.

In terms of more “normal” classes… probably anything magic-using.

1 Like