What Class would you want be

I just hate gba rangers because it forces me to rehack in nomads and nomadic troopers because ‘this isn’t elibe!’

this is so sad

stop Ranger abuse now, donate 1 decent Neimi to help our cause

that’s impossible, neimi can’t be decent! She can only chip walls! and only walls! if Innes came as a level 15 archer instead then I may have ended up using a ranger… then again I already had one bad unit to train (marisa) and one okay unit to keep going (joshua) soooo probably not

what can I say? Rangers are not that useful

Okay guys now hear me out, Flying summoner

i wanna be Jester :). or basically a variation of Trickster/Adventurer

1 Like

Maybe the convoy, because in reality logistics actually need to be taken care of. And as the military theorists go, amateur’s study tactics (dem foolish tacticians) and professionals study logistics.

Elibe: Sage since their robes rock!

Tellius: Laguz Lion bc screw it they look cool

Awakening: Great Knights since I love both their armor, stats AND Luna.

Fates: Samurai since I like the duoblade wielding

3h: Holy knight Again armor looks amazing and the stats are good enough for me.

Bow Armor.

No 1 range + 4 move = useless, so I would be an assured bench, meaning I now have immortality.

Hero!!

A brigand, since i’m a big guy who has alot strength (did some weapon sparing awhile back and broke my opponents weapon) but I’m also easily exhausted. So my speed will usually be abit iffy, however i have decent bulk and won’t be slowed down by most weapons.

However, i don’t promote into a berserker simply because I’m also pretty handy with a spear/lance and prefer guaranteed power over luck based power, though i am fairly lucky.

yoww ofc i wanna be a bard

Civilian. Because I’d rather not be putting my life on the line on the battlefield, thank you very much.

If that’s not an option, I’d want to be either a mage or some healing class, since I can stay at a safe(ish) distance and either fight from there or heal people without actually seeing direct combat.

No demon king. Only mogall.

so you’re dimitri

Eh, it was accidental. However not an unfair comparison, since i had a lot of repressed anger and was prone to violent outbursts when i was younger.

Only other story i have was an old con sword tournament. In two swings i accidentally knocked my opponent off her feet, reached down to help her back up and she reflexively struck my chest in fear for a round point. Still won the match, but everyone got a good laugh out of it myself included.

1 Like

paladni class

summoner by far.
I don’t even need to be good the staff utility,1-2 range,niche tomes and summon is enough

If I would end up in a Fire Emblem, I’d probably want to be a myrmidon. Then I either am lucky and don’t get deployed because I am a C- or D-Tier unit, or I can go with style.

Edit: Also those +5/10 Speed would be good for my pretty low Base Speed.

I hate to be that guy, buy id just try to be an emperor, which might be the best class in the series, (fe4 emperor I mean)
but baring that, I would be a trueblade.

I’d probably like to be a Great Knight. It is such a cool idea, more often than not ruined by poor execution. But I still love it nonetheless.