What Class would you want be

Revenant

3 Likes

Mage (thunder mage if we’re using the jugdral/tellius split)

As for a custom class, I’d be a special summoner who calls pigeons instead of phantoms.

4 Likes

Of the standard GBA Fire Emblem games, I would either want to be a Mage that promotes into a Sage or a Cavalier that promotes into a Paladin.

1 Like

Probably FE1 style armor knight w/ sword and lance. Or a mercenary maybe, either way, low tier unit tbh

2 Likes

Ooh usually if I do anything self-insert wise I’m a Pegasus Knight promoting into a Dark Flier! Backup being Troubadour.

1 Like

Since I am already a dual-wield pirate in real life, I think I would go with Tent.

9 Likes

Yo can I be the demon king?

2 Likes

War Monk would be cool, I mean being a healer, maybe throwing around some light magic, plus I’d get to use Axes

I like Axes

2 Likes

I like trains.

Ryan_was_smiled_first_time_in_main_ASDFmovie_series(ASDFMOVIE_6)

Who doesnt.

3 Likes

Magic is for nerds and I think Axes/Bows are neat, so Fighter/Warrior.
Big HP, Big Str.
Big Win.

2 Likes

If we count in Vestaria Saga as well, I would be Door A.

idk if its literally just a door, it sounds cool enough though.

1 Like

Sniper, but like a good sniper like Shamir or Shinon or 3-13 guy.

Otherwise maybe that old man bishop that you get late in the game, but instead not old because I wanna live to marry some pegasus knight babe in the epilogue.

1 Like

monk henry

This!

Or lacking that I’d do Druid

The combat thief. Or an archer, I like both of those.

hopefully im not late to this

For physical classes, Mercenary/Hero are my favorites, though i’d use spears over axes, if given the choice. For Magic classes, my self-insert for hacking has been a Shaman with staff proficiency that promotes into Sage.

1 Like

Nomad Trooper, enough said and we all know why.

Sword
YEEEEEHAAAWWW!!!

I want to be the GBA games Beserker, a shirtless dude with crit bonus is really cool.

1 Like

Gba wise Rangers cause no one likes them and they deserve some love.

Generally speaking, War Master/Berserker