What class do you hate with a bitter passion?

In retrospect for your favorite class, what class do you have the most boiling hate to?

When I first got into fire emblem, my most hated at the time was the demon king in sacred stones. It’s not that he was insanely difficult but the fact that he could spawn infinite enemies. I wanted to conserve durability and only used the sacred weapons for him. It was that mechanic at the moment when I first beat him.

2 Likes

This is past mind you so now I’m either liking how cool a class is or how mediocre it is.

1 Like

The lower class.

28 Likes

Nah I can’t let the noble class (hate 'em) get away with libel against peasants.

That’s why we should vouch for the bourgeoisie, trust me. It won’t turn into a predatory, product-driven society. The term “not freed, just under new management” won’t be uttered against the working, humble class, believe me.

We would never exploit the workers for profit.

5 Likes

I’ve never really liked Troubadours or Valkyries all that much. It always feels like they have potato magic, and I’m also the kind of player to stick with the early-game priest because “muh status quo”, even if they have a horse.
Also, I always find myself resenting Pegasus Knights for being swordmasters but without crit or strength or con. “Oh great Florina you can carry a unit past a mountain to save 2 turns, I guess that’s cool. Hey can you kill this level 6 cavalier? What’s that, you have 5 strength and 4 con, and you get doubled wielding that javelin you have?.. Fuck~”

2 Likes

I really hate math class

24 Likes

Clerics have never been interesting to me pretty much, because you usually get a troub after, it feels pretty pointless to train up your early cleric. And unlike other jrpgs they don’t really have that many interesting things to do. For example in tactics ogre, clerics are not only healers but since buff items are throwable there, buffers. They are also your primary way of dealing with undead enemies since they’re the only ones that can cast the spell to permanently kill them

2 Likes

I hate that class too.

1 Like

Clerics and priests were pretty bad which I’d either use them rarely or level them up just to promote them because I hated how little the base class offered. Hell, troubs has better movement and canto as well which is why they are superior.

For war cleric and war monks, automatically better because they can defend themselves and heal too.

trainees

2 Likes

Of course a promoted unit is better than an unpromoted unit. Also bishops can defend themselves too?

1 Like

Weapon Locked Cavs and Knights.

I HATE THAT WITH ALL MY SOUL. When I see an “Axe Cav” or a “Sword Cav” I just fucking explode. “Aren’t knights weapon-lock by default?” Yes! And I hate that they are!

3 Likes

I feel like I’m going to get clowned on for this one, but here goes…
Pirates. They’re just brigands with water movement and a silly hat.

No ill will against 'zerkers though. They’re cool.

1 Like

You have made a great enemy today friend.

Anyway I think fighters are kinda lame, their stats suck and they don’t even have any flavour they are just boneless brigs/pirates.
Warriors are fine the bow access makes them unique compared to other axe users.

2 Likes

I think Mortal Savant from Three Houses is the most worthless FE class. It’s very underpowered and it looks lame as hell. And why is there a samurai class in an otherwise very western setting? We’ll never know.

2 Likes

The low and vile proletariat :cowboy_hat_face: as much as the sterile and corrupt nobility :face_with_monocle:: not to mention the mediocre middle class. :mask:

3 Likes

As much as I love axes, FE1’s fighters and pirates are just…awful to see. Aside from Barst, they have middling stats, and due to the high weight of axes and the way speed was calculated back then, they just get doubled by everything. On top of all this, they can’t promote??? Oh and, they all appear in the same chapter (2), and no other player classes get to use axes in this game.

God, FE1 is just…awesome.

1 Like

Mogall.

If you’ve played TRS and/or the Valentia game in any of its variations, you know why.

3 Likes

They only want to introduce their ten thousand siblings, is that so bad?

3 Likes