Weapon Icon repository

didn’t know whether to edit my post or make a new one… so… I just made a new one.

7 Likes

Wow, those are really nice! Could you mind explaining what those class weapons are supposed to be, though? I could make out the Light Brand and the Runesword but I have no idea what the other ones are.

2 Likes

The class weapons block was really more of a “special weapons” thing but i did have a class for each one in mind when i made them. since i split swords and blades, i put the light brand and runesword into blades. Light%20Sword is for paladins, and Shadow%20Sword is for Great Knights. and the Wind Sword Wind%20Sword%20(Joshua) is for Swordmasters. The Battleaxe 18%20Battle%20Axe%20(Berserkers%20Only) is for Berserkers, while the Francisca Francisca is for Warriors. The Swordslayer 19%20SwordSlayer%20(Warriors%20or%20Berserkers%20Only) didnt really have any paticular class in mind so i just put it where i had free space.

As for the lances, Valkyrie%20Spear is for Paladins and Valkyies , Blessed%20Lance is for Valkyries Exclusively, Hydra's%20Lance is for Wyvern Lords, and Cursed%20Lance is the Cursed Lance that turns Valter Mad, for Wyvern Knights. And keep in mind that since theyre all free to use none of them really have to be class weapons at all.

5 Likes

4 Likes

My%20FE%20Weapon%20Icon%20Background%20WIP%20V2

Figured I should probably put all of my work into a spreadsheet at some point. Theres also some new icons in here. Dorcas’ Tomahawk, an updated Armads and Durandal (that I’m extremely proud of) the Aum staff from Shadow Dragon, Legion’s Axe and a ton of updates to pre existing icons. Hauteclere and Gradivus also underwent pretty extreme overhauls.

11 Likes

Good Job! I really like the Heroes Design for a lot of Legendary Weapons myself and it’s a treat to seem them for GBA, esp with a chunk of them coming from the GBA.

2 Likes

Added 4 Versions of each Lord weapon and some unique tomes and weapons.
Gonna start working on more unique weapons rather than “set” weapons :thinking:

Edit: Forgot about the Weapon set designed around Eckesachs

11 Likes

_BlankSkillBook AdeptSkillBook AegisSkillBook AstraSkillBookBoonSkillBook Canto%20SkillBook CantoSkillBook LunaSkillBook MiracleSkillBook NihilSkillBook NullifySkillBook ParagonSkillBook PassSkillBook PaviseSkillBook RenewalSkillBook SolSkillBook WrathSkillBook

Some skills books I’ve been working on. In order:
Blank, Adept, Aegis, Astra, Boon, Canto+, Canto, Luna, Miracle, Nihil, Nullify, Paragon, Pass, Pavise, Renewal, Sol, Wrath.

Shoutouts to vlak for doing most of the Adept one.

20 Likes

Rally%20Books%20by%20pikmin%20and%20runa

@Pikmin1211 and I worked together to make some lovely Rally manuals (tbh it was mostly Pik)

The Rally Spectrum one’s a little sloppy, maybe someone else can fix it lol

11 Likes

You know what we need now? Three Houses Weapons, I’d Like an Inexhaustible

1 Like

Doing the Zoltan/Saint weapons would be a lot of fun. Definitely adding that to my to-do list.

Also, here’s an updated sheet. Couple new and updated icons.
My%20FE%20Weapon%20Icon%20Background%20WIP%20V3

6 Likes

Been Awhile. Here’s the new batch.

A few Changes, I merged Katanas and Ninja Swords again due to a lack of inspiration, and Unique Weapons have been changed to Extra Sprites because some of them are far from unique.

I went through and edited a bunch my already made sprites because i didn’t like the way they looked so take a look.
I changed all the basic swords and blades, Slim to S rank. The Lancereaver and Armorslayer, Ice sword and Thunder sword, the class weapon for Wyvern Knights, the Unholy Axe, the Range 3 Bow, and the Gold Lance all got edits. there are now Three Elemental Blades, in addition to revamping the some of the basic Fire, Thunder and Ice Tomes. Plus everything in the Extra Sprites and Unique Tomes Lists.

And a very special thanks to my cat for pressing the edit key 3 times before i was done. :cat:

15 Likes

Just redid some old Weapon Icons. This is Armads, Durandal, Guardian’s Axe, Sue’s Short Bow, Spy’s Dagger, Binding Blade, The Cleaner and Vassal’s Blade.
My%20FE%20Weapon%20Icon%20Background%20Progress%20Update

Also, here, have Wolf Beil from the TCG/Box art.
Wolf%20Beil%203
And a redid Dorcas’ Tomahawk and Florina’s Lance.
Dorcas%20tomahawk%202
Florinas%20lance%203

11 Likes

Hi guys, its been a while! I think I asked this before but cant seem to find it. What would be the best way to add in items without their icons disappearing when selecting the item?

1 Like

You have FEBuilder right? If you don’t, I recommend downloading it. Once you open the rom and click on Item Editor, you are free to just change the items to your liking without having to mess with their icon of said item. The only way you can if you want to change the icon is by clicking on the word Icon in the item’s data and change it to your liking.

1 Like

I am using FEBuilder. I’m not referring to changing icons that are already in the game, I meant adding new ones by extending the list. I ran into this issue with FE6, some weapons/items icons would change into the last icon I had hovered over. However, when entering battle with that weapon it would go back to normal. Just wanted to know if there was a way to prevent this issue overall. Thanks for the response though :slight_smile:

The Item Icon Bugfix!

I don’t know if there’s an FE6 version, however; as I have not seen such a thing floating around at any point in time.

Ooooh okay thanks must have missed this haha !

new maltet
I noticed that nobody made an icon of Heroes Maltet, so I gave it a go myself! I bet someone could do it better than me, but hey, at least I gave it a shot!

2 Likes

Well, @Ereshkigal made one actually

Maltet

It’s in the “Regalia” section of his sheet.

3 Likes