Weapon Icon repository

Yoo these are free to use right? i may use them in The Sacred War

1 Like

Yeah of course! I just have fun experimenting around and making whatever. You don’t have to give me credit or anything and you can edit them or do whatever you want with them. I also just finished bringing over some 3DS and console title weapons as well, here they are,

Baselard:
Beloved Zofia:
Alm’s Falchion:
Gradivus:
Hauteclere Heroes/DS version :
Lughnasadh:
Parthia:
Raijinto:
Urvan:
Vague Katti:
Mercurius DS version:
Mercurius Awakening version:
Caladbolg:
Ettard:
The Binding Blade:

And I’m currently working on Jaffar’s heroes dagger, some other Echoes weapons, and Siegfried. I may do Vidofnir as well and I plan on doing further work on Parthia, Armads, and Vague Katti since I’m not 100% pleased with them yet.

5 Likes

Here, have some more random weapons!

Includes some weapons from FE4, some from FE14, Radiant Dawn swords and knives, Ragnell, Rex tomes, Golden Dagger and Master Sword from LoZ.

2 Likes

I went through and added all the icons in this thread to the Repo, however the link for these FE5 icons is dead. Does anyone have a copy?

1 Like

This is over a month late but I was sorting through some old stuff and noticed I had the FE5 icons downloaded from a long time ago so here’s a mirror.

1 Like

I actually made some effort on my part of editing FE9/10 weapons!

They are quite the challenge and they are my first time making an actual weapon icon for the GBA but they were worth it.

Amiti:
(I think I made the closest imitation of the Amiti)
Florete:
(Yeah I know, GBA doesn’t have pink but the handle and hilt come close)
Stiletto:
(Not sure how accurate it looks on shape wise but I did my best)
Tempest Blade:
(Let me tell ya’ll, I did not made it from scratch)
Venin Edge:
(Again the palatte color but the hilt and handle works great)

You’re probably wondering, did I made these from scratch? No.
I legit grabbed the FE10 Weapon Icons and just crop out the weapons I wanted, which is what you can see up there. (A bit difficult to get the size of crop right on these weapons but was worth it.)
Resize them to the GBA’s 16x16 size, insert them, save them and by this guide right here http://feuniverse.us/t/basic-weapon-icon-editing-and-insertion/ for me to use the right tools for FE8’s weapon colors. I picked the colors that somewhat matched and inserted them for the Amiti, Florete, Stiletto and Venin Edge (as best as I see fit from the colors given).
Surprisingly, Tempest Blade actually worked just fine minus the little mess of colors it gave off. All I had to do for it was clean off those unnecessary colors and it just works like a charm, so if you like them use them. Course if anybody here who is skilled are welcome to polish up Amiti and the others.

1 Like

I divided the image of the icon icon of Weapon Icons (All F2U) of Animation Repository into 16x16 so that it can be imported into FEBuilderGBA.
//Those which are too different in format are not transplanted.
//
//convert -crop 16x16 foo.png icon_%03d.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/524563835156299819/icon_split.7z

5 Likes

Flame%20Sword Flame Sword
Luna%20Sword Luna Sword
Shield%20axe Shield Axe
Snake%20Spirit Snake Spirit
blar%20snake%20spirit dark%20snake gronnsnake%20spirit red%20snake Blár, Svartr, Gronn & Rauðr Snake Spirit

10 Likes

Rau%C3%B0rserpent%20icon Rauðrserpent
Blarserpent%20icon Blarserpent
Gronnserpent%20icon Gronnserpent
Hvitrserpent%20icon Hvitrserpent
Svartrserpent Svartrserpent

8 Likes

Kilji Kilji
tusk Elephant Tusk
Estoc Estoc
Khanda Khanda
Scimitar Scimitar
Scissor%20axe Scissor Axe
Medusa%20Bow Medusa Bow
Cursed%20Lance Valter’s Cursed Lance
gba_227%40E3_01416D30 Brave Spear

7 Likes

Have some more sprites: 0
3 second Edit: forgot an Axe. Tomahawk

13 Likes

Didn’t know whether to edit my last post or to make a new one… but i think i went a little overboard. 1

:ghost: Anyway have some more sprites :ghost:

18 Likes

Absolutely beautiful work!

2 Likes

Amelias%20axe%20V2%20PNG Amelia’s Axe FE:Heroes (Grado Poleaxe).
Basilikos%20FEH%20PNG Basilikos FE:Heroes
Light%20Brand%20Leifs%20sword%20PNG Light Brand FE:Heroes
Luna%20Bow%20V4%20PNG Luna Bow FE:Heroes/Shadows of Valentia
Nidhogg%20V3%20PNG Nidhogg FE:Heroes (I finally did a better, more accurate, version of this one)
Royal%20Sword%20V2%20PNG Royal Sword FE: Shadows of Valentia
Silverbrand%20V2%20PNG Silverbrand FE:Heroes
Valter's%20Cursed%20Lance%20V2%20PNG Valter’s Cursed Lance FE:Heroes
Vassals%20Blade%20V2%20PNG Vassal’s Blade FE:Heroes

After all of the FE Three Houses hype I found that deep passion for Fire Emblem coming back so here are some more FE:Heroes weapons. Do whatever you want with these, I absolutely love downloading ROM hacks and seeing my weapon icons getting used, its been such a great feeling.

Edit: Reuploaded some of these with better versions. Shortened the length of Vassal Blade’s ribbon, changed Luna to a more black and gold appearance in accordance to its look in Heroes and lengthened the arms of the bow, and shortened/removed some spikes from Valter’s Cursed lance to reduce the cluttered feeling.

15 Likes

FE:Heroes Poleaxe, totally not Azura’s Urðr and you have to do Berkut’s Lance+

3 Likes

Axe%20of%20Virility%20V3%20PNG Axe of Virility FE:Heroes (Bartre’s prf)
Barbed%20Shuriken%20V2%20PNG Barbed Shuriken FE:Heroes (Kaze’s Weapon)
Deathly%20Dagger%20V2%20Brown%20handle%20PNG Deathly Dagger FE:Heroes (Jaffar’s prf)
Kleins%20bow%20V3%20PNG Argent Bow FE:Heroes (Klein’s prf)
Sue's%20bow%20V2%20PNG Short Bow FE:Heroes (Sue’s Weapon)
The%20Cleaner%20V2%20PNG The Cleaner FE:Heroes (Legault’s Weapon)
Florinas%20lance%20V4%20PNG Florina’s Lance FE:Heroes
Shannas%20Lance%20V1%20PNG Shanna’s Lance FE:Heroes
Regal%20Blade%20V3%20PNG Regal Blade FE:Heroes (Lloyd’s Weapon)
Spy's%20Dagger%20V1%20PNG Spy’s Dagger FE:Heroes (Matthew’s prf)

And for your requests:
Geromes%20Poleax%20V1%20PNG Poleaxe FE:Heroes (Gerome’s Weapon)
Berkuts%20lance%20V2%20PNG Berkut’s Lance+ FE:Heroes
Uror%20V1%20PNG Uror FE:Heroes (Holy crap this one was hard, I still don’t know if I’m pleased with it because of its complexity but this was my best shot).

If you or anyone have any other requests I would be happy to take a shot.

13 Likes

Heroes Mulagir?
Edit: Forget about it, I didn’t see you already done it.

2 Likes

I made a couple anima tomes… T̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶h̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶

8 Likes

That’s ok. Wind is invisible anyway, so it looks the same to everyone.

4 Likes

Back at it again. this time i split blades and swords into two distinct types, added a third S rank staff to round out 3 specific types, Healing, Utility, and Status depending on if you think using a staff to turn people into stone is “utility”. Added Stone Weapons and Unholy(Manslaying) Weapons to give monsters deadlier and more unique weapons. made 2 unique proficient tomes for each type, and added some proficient weapons. Enjoy!

15 Likes