Wdimta's sprite gallery

I’ve deleted the old text because I was cringe. If you’ve read the title of this thread you should know what it is about. I’ve only posted works of mine that are finished(for the most part) and I actually like or… used to like, so don’t be surprised by the lack of sprites that are showcased here. I swear I’ve made more than that but most of them are garbage and most likely will never see the light of day.

If you’d like to view them, I’ve listed them below:

Old sprites of mine that I've posted here and wish they'd cease to exists

Other sprites that are fine

Newer sprites

58 Likes

Finally, the thread.

keptyouwaitinghuh.gif

6 Likes

This thread is long overdue. I enjoy seeing your works even though they aren’t gonna be finished 90% of the time. Your finished products are not half bad.

I do blame you for giving me WIP disease because I have a bunch of sprites that aren’t complete /s

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see more of your sprites my guy, they lookin’ great, including the WIPs.

3 Likes

This is why you made this account

5 Likes

image rip GFE1R

15 Likes

BUT MAAAAARS…(rip GFE1R)

3 Likes

mmm, women shoulders

1 Like

image Wip of the day (supposedly Hilda post time skip…)

13 Likes

I updooted becuz le bewbs xdd

But fr doe Hilda lookin kinda neat doe wdimta :flushed::ok_hand::facepunch::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

h̶e̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ I ended up with young Hilda instead of the post time skip version. I’m really happy with how she has turned out and I’d like to thank Lehn, BuskHusker and others for their critique and pointing out flaws that it had. Despite the fact that I’m satisfied with it, it could obviously be better. That is to say the hair shading looks really rough compared to the rest of the sprite. That’s it for today. Possible next sprite is Marianne.
-Bye!

28 Likes

I don’t want to sound mean, but from a distance it looks like she has elf ears.

1 Like

based hilda

2 Likes

image another wip once again ಠ_ಠ

14 Likes

(I deleted mercdes it suc :>)
Here’s Hilda again edited, after viewing pi’s version of it

22 Likes

truly innovative iconic we stan

(Nice job on these two!)

6 Likes

Here’s Aru from Hitori bocchi no marumaru seikatsu, that I made for a friend.
I wasn’t sure whether I should upload it or not, since it doesn’t match the fe proportions and the hands are quite bad and so are the ends of the hair. I would edit it further but I’m feeling lazy and schoolwork has fricked me over the past weeks :>
-Bai

30 Likes

new wip I guess .
Can you guess who it is? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

11 Likes

It looks like the ding dong haired lady from that cool M Night Shyamalan movie

1 Like

(for anyone wondering it’s Yue from avatar)
here she is after 10 days. :full_moon:
big thanks to Lehn for her edit, Busk (and others) for their critique. :ppp

32 Likes