Wdimta's sprite gallery

If she were a boss, she’d wield a Luna tome.

10 Likes

if that tome was the main character of a hack, it would be titled Luna Does A Thing

6 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

Wow, this is some pretty passionate sprite work. I saw one of these in the Sun God’s Wrath, but all of these look fantastic. It’s worth the wait considering how good the Linde and Primrose sprites are looking.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you like them even though those two are some of my worst sprites lol. As far as sun god’s wrath is concerned, which sprite are you referring to because I’m not aware of any of my sprites being used for a hack.

The blue haired assassin. She was used as a boss for a stealth map.

O OK thanks

You posted it in mugging blitz round 7 if you want to double check the condition of the specific mug. Your name is in the credit document as “WhydidImakethisaccount” under the mug section.

1 Like

here’s some forever-wips that i did somewhere around september-october that I will most likely not get back on since I havent made a single sprite since. Merry christmas !! :evergreen_tree: :star:

16 Likes

Hey, I’m back with a new sprite.
I remade my Hilda sprite… again.
(but it’s definitely better this time).

There are still things I dislike about it but as I said it’s improved compared to the last version.

here’s a picture of them side by side so that you may compare them.

I may or may not have more stuff being uploaded soon. :eyes:
Edit: I did not

28 Likes

HEllo once again

here’s a Roy sprite
might try to make it insertable later.
ok bye

Insertable Mug

Edit:
Whoever is interested in using it for whatever, you may do so. j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶
The version with the hair highlights isnt insertable which is a shame so I made one without them.(it looks really bland without them if you ask me tho :\ )

45 Likes

Unfortunate the hair highlight didn’t make it, but the entire sprite itself is awesome. It looks like a better, more modern take on Roy’s sprite and I really like it.

1 Like

So I drew Seraphine from League of legends
I would edit it further (especially the eyes and overall palette) but I think it’s fine looking as is.
I’ll update this post once I have edited it.
seraphinetwinslol

Insertable Mug

Edit:I didn’t intend having this be insertable while making it so that is why she is staring into your soul.
I mean I COULD edit it but I don’t feel like it lol. Anyway, I’ve decided to make her F2U so you may use her as you please :T I won’t post it in the repo though because I’m constantly making edits and updating my posts every so often so the sprite in the repo would be really outdated by my standards.

31 Likes

Great Work Wdimta! I love the hair so much! Let’s go C9!

1 Like

Awesome stuff, really love the how the hair flows!

2 Likes

Beautiful stuff as always, man. Really enjoying your subtle highlighting style, too - it’s a very nice touch to bring a bit more life to the hair you’ve done so well!

1 Like

I’m back again.
Catherinefinalithink

here is Catherine from… Catherine!
this definitely strays away quite a bit from typical gba fe sprites but I like the palette and I wanted to try something that is uh… less yellow?(in terms of the skintone)
Anyway, I hope you like it. I might try to make frames for it later.

(here’s a progression gif):
progression gif

26 Likes