The sacred Ripping

Hello everyone this is my first project. you see i always wanted to make a rom hack but never really had the creativity to do it, but then after i started tinkering with FEbuilder i decided to give it a shot anyway.

The sacred Ripping was inspired by all those shovelware indie games you see in steam and google play. because when i see something being done that bad i think, “i could do better”.

And so this hack is about doing small changes to FE8 and making it look like it’s an original hack. to do that i randomized it using yune and begun work there

this hack features:
Personal weapons for the “lord” charecters
cap1

Overclassing tho it’s only for the “lords”
cap2

Slightly changed maps to REALLY make it look its original
cap3

And different placement of units in some maps
cap4

My ultimate goal is to create the ilusion that this is a good hack. to really emulate those shovelware games

that being said, i appriciate criticism so maybe one day i’ll be able to create a hack thats actually good. And tell what you think of it. have a good time!
All credit goes to thier respective authors for the assets i used

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g72m68qjo1xei6c/The%20Sacred%20Ripping%20v2.0.ups?dl=0

UPDATE. V2.0

• buffed some charecters
  • fix some classes and palletes
  • added extra weapons to Rausten court
    *added extra otherwordly weapons
3 Likes

Another good projects :grinning:

I can sense the channeling of Rosenkreuzstilette with this one. Looking forward to trying it to see how it handles the nature of the spoof.