The Road to Ruin

Those map palettes look amazing.

1 Like

Thanks! Itā€™s actually a Serra sprite edit.

Thanks, dawg!

1 Like

Agreeing on the palette choices - itā€™s amazing how tweaking the little things just make things look so much better.

And, I am very much a fan of the interface palette using the (blue-)grays - I mean, I really am very fond of how it just meshes so well as a UI palette basisā€¦ Itā€™s a great color scheme, and I donā€™t know why more people donā€™t (ab)use it.

That said, the voice inside my head just wants to pluck and tweak your templates so bad (I wonā€™t), just to give them some moreā€¦ pop. Or, were you shooting for a more simplistic/minimalist type of design aestheticā€¦?

1 Like

Itā€™s a combination of liking simplicity, not having the artistic ability to do better, and not wanting to go through the labor of inserting something more complex.

2 Likes

Have an update of screens that have been sitting on my Dropbox for a while now, lol.

Pictured are some scenes from chapters 11 and 12 (Currently starting work on Ch13). Generics are making a comeback. Since theyā€™re kind of my shtick, I feel like riding that wagon for a while.
Generals are rocking bows now, in addition to axes and lances. Now, Buck shouldnā€™t have a complete monopoly on bows, just a major stake-hold.

And, yeah, same map palettes as before. Get at me.

Finally, this screen will remain an FEU exclusive, even if I update SF with the other stuff.
Homies, I give you Vanceā€™s promotion:

Thatā€™s what you get for assuming he was going Hero. Oh, and heā€™s been added to the Master Seal list, so he can promote whenever. Major thanks go to flyingace24 for providing free to use frames found here. Heā€™s one of the original homies, so show some respect.

And before anyone asks, Iā€™ll be releasing this animationā€¦ eventually.

7 Likes

HOLY SHIT VANCE

hooooly man thatā€™s cool.

1 Like

he looks kinda gay in that overcompensating kind of way

2 Likes

Quiet, you.

1 Like

Itā€™s the last dance for Ike Vance.

1 Like

looking good

1 Like

flyingace is the original homie. Glad to see him get a shout-out! Also Iā€™m super stoked to play this, whenever the next release comes. Vance looks dope.

1 Like

Iā€™m genuinely curious how many of you have played through this. Because, like, no one talks about it lol.
Granted I donā€™t update too often.
The little feedback I have gotten has been mainly gameplay gripes.

And yeah, FA is the original homie. I remember reading a portrait insertion tutorial using Tile Layer Pro he wrote back in the day

1 Like

I think I played to about chapter 10 or something and stopped because the phone with my save on it got pickpocketed -_-

1 Like

no please donā€™t remind me of those day ~_~

and yeah I played the last public patch up to completion, I just never post because iā€™m not good at social media

1 Like

I lpā€™d it :airplane:

i did my part

2 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Donā€™t you just feel old sometimes, when you think about stuff like that?
FireEmblemWorld, so long ago, then the very first FEU.

Good times, good timesā€¦

2 Likes

The news is that Iā€™m slowly working on it.

4 Likes

We are back in business.

Currently putting some finishing touches on chapter 13 (pictured lower right).
Iā€™ve actually got a finished rough draft of the core chapter dialogue all the way through the final chapter. So, development should be a little quicker now.

Man, Iā€™m getting into the real meat of my plot now. I have to pick my screens wisely, or I might spoil stuff. #struggles.

2 Likes

cool i can wait

:grinning:

1 Like