The Divine Twins' War (v1.1.1; Ch31 complete)

That’s… very much NOT supposed to happen. I’ll get on fixing it as soon as I have time.

Okay understand. Hope you check double. Good luck.

v.14.1
I DONE F*CKED UP

In v.14, I introduced a new character into the hack who gets recruited in Chapter 27. I thought I put this character in an unused slot. This slot had actually been used for generic enemies used in Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13, making those chapters virtually unplayable.

This has now been fixed. I have not playtested these chapters again to make sure they’re balanced well, but I figured this situation called for an emergency fix, so that is what I’m supplying.

1 Like

Wow good. Hope good game. I always enjoy play your project game. Good luck

Let me know if things still feel too hard, or if they feel too easy now. I haven’t had time to playtest the affected chapters for game balance yet.

Pengie, hey i saw one generic enemy in 13 chapter.

…F*ck

v.14.2
Hey, remember those generic enemies I messed up in v.14 and had to fix in v.14.1? Yeah, well, I missed one. Thanks to @Popman08 for pointing them out. They have now been fixed as well.

@pengie9290 you are welcome. I am enjoy this game.

v.15 is now up!
This patch adds Chapter 28 (obligatory boat chapter ftw), and fixes a problem with a custom weapon’s durability.

Admittedly, there isn’t a lot in this patch. The reason for this is that I’m honestly not entirely sure how I want to proceed from here. How I want the plot to go, how many chapters are left, etc. With how much brainstorming I have to do- and school not giving me as much time as I’d like to do it- I felt it’d be best to post what I have before going on a potential hiatus.

As always, I love to receive feedback, so if you have any thoughts or ideas you’d like to share (especially for respite chapter conversations) please feel free to do so here or in the Discord server!

3 Likes

Dear author, your revision of the Twins’War is really a very good fire pattern revision, my friends and I like it very much, but I still hope to put forward some bugs, hope to get your response.

First, if the dialog in the second round of Episode 23 is skipped, the Dragon Knight boss may disappear and the “defeat all bosses” level cannot be achieved

Second, valkyries in section B of Chapter 25 will now have the same stats as those in chapter 19 if spoken in this chapter, while my friend who spoke outside of chapter 25 will receive the same stats as in chapter 25.

Third, section C of Chapter 25 cannot reach the location of the Reinforce in the upper left corner.

Fourth, there will be a bug that character attributes will be lost after 25 uploads

I used translation software to translate, there may be some improper language organization, please forgive me

Thank you very much for playing!

The translation software you used did not translate your feedback very well, but I think I understand it well enough to have a basic idea of what to fix. (If you could explain each problem in more detail, it might be helpful.)

v.16 is now up!
This patch adds Chapters 29 and 30, some new characters (two of which are unique classes), some new weapons, and a new custom enemy class!

But most importantly, barring potential bugfix patches, the next patch will be v1.0! This hack’s development has reached the final stretch!

6 Likes

VERSION 1.0, THE FINISHED* VERSION OF THE HACK, IS NOW COMPLETE!
*(There’s probably a bug or something horribly unbalanced that I missed and I’m gonna have to come back and fix it.)

This patch adds the four-part finale to this hack, finally bringing this year-and-a-half-long project to a close!

If you’ve enjoyed this hack, or have a question, request, or suggestion, come check out the Discord server!

Anyway, that’s all from me for now. Thanks for playing!

5 Likes

Everyone in this hack is actually a telepath.

Or I just found it too much work to animate mouths and eyes for 48 playable characters and however many NPC portraits I made. Take your pick.

(Silliness aside, I may go back at some point and fix their portraits to include animated mouths, but that probably won’t be for a while, if at all.)

2 Likes

What Chapter can we promote our Lord? Already finish chapter 24

Chapter 25 is a 3-parter. After that, both lords can promote.

1 Like

It’s come to my attention that some people have run into a bug at Chapter 23 that makes the chapter impossible. I haven’t been able to replicate this bug myself, so I can’t figure out what’s causing it. If you run into this issue (or any other issue, for that matter), please let me know with as much information as possible so I can try and fix this!

How is the difficulty for this hack now thats its complete? normal mode?

I’d say it’s harder than FE7’s lowest difficulty, but easier than FE7’s highest. (Also, this hack doesn’t have a hard mode, just a normal mode.)

1 Like